Luke & Jen Shoot...

JamesU

Well, Luke (R32) was down near me, getting his car serviced etc & he always see’s Jen (GTi) when he gets the chance so I dropped him a text and wondered if they both fancied a bit of a shoot.

Sadly my car wasnt there :( Its had to go into the garage!!

Was raining, so instead of getting drenched and water all over my camera I decided to take them to the local asda indoor car park, where the lights are bright white and its not too cold.

First couple of pictures are a bit orange, but I soon changed that.

The other pictures (outside) are a bit crappy, it was still raining and water kept getting on my lens.

Either way, both stunning examples of Volkswagens!

Comments?

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1230.jpg

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

JamesU.

Haha, first time Jen had cleaned the car in 5 months!

and luke had done hell of a lot of miles that day, so his wasnt pristene, but still...a very fine example.

Just like to thank the two for allowing me to take the photos, and picking me up/dropping me home etc.

Who's next? :P

Haha, first time Jen had cleaned the car in 5 months!

and luke had done hell of a lot of miles that day, so his wasnt pristene, but still...a very fine example.

Just like to thank the two for allowing me to take the photos, and picking me up/dropping me home etc.

Who's next? :P

His car always manages to stay reasonably clean though even when he does give it a quick wash beforehand :P

His car always manages to stay reasonably clean though even when he does give it a quick wash beforehand :P

LOL, it really wasnt. Looked alright on the front but the rear 3 quarter panel looked a bit riffy, but he always keeps it clean!

If anyone is local and wants a shoot, i wouldnt mind doing one. I find them more fun than anything. Each one i get better i think anywhoo..

You're on my facebook? LOL

I didnt work there, im only 18 myself, i quit 6th form there last feb...

I recognise the name, do they work there or were they just students?

I know "Knowlsey" he used to be an IT guy there, i know him from up the pub now.

You local? Or the other side of West Brom?

Jen's on my Facebook, so the pics came up when you tagged her in them :P

Yeah they worked there, they both work at my place now....just wondered really. I'm on the Walsall side of West Brom, and work in Pelsall, so I'm about as local as it gets ;)

I live in pelsall.

Up near nest common, near enough by the fingerpost but the "Trevor Road" side <_<

I'd do a shoot with your car and mine - when i get it back, and if you have time if you want!

I really recognise that surname too, just cant put a face to it!

Matthew are you spamming the thread?! :P The cheek of it!

Great pics though James, thanks for taking them! I'll be hiring you in a few months once i've fettled with it a bit ad then we'll get some seriously stunning pictures!

Great photo's, I also saw them on Facebook.

I've also got a 400D and after almost a year I'm still struggling to consistently get good results, I should really read the manual, and they mostly come out ok, but sometimes not.

We should meet up for a photo session, I always need some for my Performance Car blurbs.

Great photo's, I also saw them on Facebook.

I've also got a 400D and after almost a year I'm still struggling to consistently get good results, I should really read the manual, and they mostly come out ok, but sometimes not.

We should meet up for a photo session, I always need some for my Performance Car blurbs.

You've only got to say the word and i'm there Mr W :)