my eurosa and mates 1.8t polo

murphdog

Get a better pic of Kris' Polo up

That car ****ing rocks.

The only Polo faster than mine on Teesside, the git!

ahhh it is v.quick like will get some better pics.... i havnt seen yours about yet(unfortunatly) looks mint on the pic....

quite a people from section 5 are going to comet next wednesday at teesside park come over!! then i can have a noseee!

looks good. Any more photos? love that colour

yeah i will be posting more up!....ive just started on it!...first thing ive done is just the basic dewipering and de badging!....ive just put some wheels of a mk1 caddy on it aswell they look pretty sweet and getting some spacers so it stands quite agreesive....and im going to order my coilover in about 20 mins so it will beee nice and lowwwwww!.... got quite a few other things planned for it....towards the end of the year i maybe putting a lupo gti engine in or a 1.8t....not sure yet!

looks good. Any more photos? love that colour

14012009051.jpg

15012009053.jpg

16012009057.jpg

there it is with the new wheels...but gettin lowerd soon...also shining the rims up cause theyre a nightmare in tthis weather! and the cars filthy tooo!

looking sweet so far matey i will look out for ya :)

ahh cheers mate

ive seen yours before its **** hot lol!

have you got two stubby mirrors or just the one?

yeah i will be posting more up!....ive just started on it!...first thing ive done is just the basic dewipering and de badging!....ive just put some wheels of a mk1 caddy on it aswell they look pretty sweet and getting some spacers so it stands quite agreesive....and im going to order my coilover in about 20 mins so it will beee nice and lowwwwww!.... got quite a few other things planned for it....towards the end of the year i maybe putting a lupo gti engine in or a 1.8t....not sure yet!

Both cars look great, 1.8t? bet that goes well :) What rims are on that polo btw? Are they the standard polo gti alloys? What are these called?

Section 5 is that a v dub meet?

Both cars look great, 1.8t? bet that goes well :) What rims are on that polo btw? Are they the standard polo gti alloys? What are these called?

Section 5 is that a v dub meet?

yeah it goes like stink!!!

and section five is like the local Vdub forum...but theres a sort of meet going down on wednesday! so likee sign up and come alonggg :D ad yeah there BBS polo gti wheels

Edited by Eurosa

cheers bud

no i only have one stubby mirror want two tho might have a look on german ebay now :lol:

yeahh i want two will look smart!

i couldnt see any on normal ebay so sends a link if you find one!

cheersss

dannn!

how often do yous have meets im from sunderland wouldnt moind poping down

dunno well im kinda new with S5

but like thers a few of us meet on a wednesday at teeside park! in the comet car park

so like tomorrow so get yourself there!!ther isnt enough arosos or loops...thers only mine...jacks^^ that red one up there and a blue lupo...so you should attend!

also theres the baltic meet at the end of this month at newcastle that alot are going to

and theres a convoy of us going down to dubfreeze at the end of next monthhh!!!!!!!

your invited to all! :D

Wonderful mate...!

I love that colour...!

:D

D.

cheers mate!

nice cupsss!!!!!!

Try looking on www.section-5.net lol

Although Section 5 is more Teesside orientated. Nordubs (www.nordubs.co.uk) is more the Durham/Northumberland area.

I hear Kris may not be driving the 20vt Polo much longer, subject to a Judge's decision... bless him :(