superlupo's 1.8T project!

Guest `sps-si`

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest `sps-si`

little bit low as the money is to go towards the 1.8t as matt is running short of funds

i was thinking £650 for engine, box, ecu and loom and fuel pump

i think thats fair but correct me if im wrong please

We're using a 18ohp basis TT engine wich is mounted on 4 points, and it is a tight fit. But it's in!

in a Lupo a `6-speed` box can't be used so we're using the standard TT `5-speed` box.

But it's the best project so thumps up SPS laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(Tigz)
£650 is still a good price, theres everything there to make this transplant happen in a day!

You'll struggle to get a better deal than that mate. If I were you I'd be trying to beg, steal or borrow the money.....maybe not steal it :wink: You would have everything you needed to get it going.

Is it a 100bhp motor?

QUOTE(Arvid)
We're using a 18ohp basis TT engine wich is mounted on 4 points, and it is a tight fit. But it's in!

in a Lupo a `6-speed` box can't be used so we're using the standard TT `5-speed` box.  

But it's the best project so thumps up SPS laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />  :lol:  :lol:

Wow, nciely coming up, good pictures (sizey intrcooler!).

How do you expect to squeeze out your TT pot?

The intercooler is a Nissan unit laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

larger injectors, K04 turbo (for now), boostcontroller, SDS management etc should count up for some bhp when it's running, with a fully stripped interiour. twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Guest `sps-si`
£650 is still a good price, theres everything there to make this transplant happen in a day!

You'll struggle to get a better deal than that mate. If I were you I'd be trying to beg, steal or borrow the money.....maybe not steal it :wink: You would have everything you needed to get it going.

Is it a 100bhp motor?

yep 100bhp jobbie!