Bye bye Lupo....

Yellow Lupo chick

After 8 years, said bye to the Yellow Loop on Saturday.... was a sad day!!! Although got a very nice new polo so staying with Veedubs!

It's 1.4 Silver 07 plate!!!

Will get pics up soon!!!

It was a sad day indeed! I took a couple of pics of the yellow one before she went but even I was sad to see it go. The polo's really nice though and it'll be nice to have a car to go places in without us having half of our stuff on the back seats!! LOL

most definately the end of an era! No plans to mod at the mo although I do fancy the blue motion front! Hmmmmm nice! Won't b wandering to club polo anytime soon crusoe! Bad luck! X

Good Luck with the Polo, Mum has a TDI and when I drive it it feels so grown up compared to the Lupo, very refined and a doodle to drive, I wish ours was silver though she wanted black but she does not have to clean the thing and it shows how clumsy she is with marks now!

• 2 weeks later...
Good choice of car! I've driven some of the even smaller engined 1.2 ones of these and I must say they are a really comfortable drive!

Agreed, although the 1.2 makes a lot of noise for not a lot of go.