Edition 38 2009

kenzie

The brush didn't survive I'm afraid so you'll be ok this year little chris. Until I go do the supermarket run and steal something else to groom you with :D

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you go to school on a weekend mate I doubt it!

Um... how old are you? :huh:

16 atm, turn 17 in march......and by school i mean 6th form lol

didnt realise it was on a weekend....but thats good news :P

hmm... mr and the mrs were thinking of a uk road trip for a week and a half , this could be the finally to it i fear.... so after a week of driving i would be crashing in a field :lol:

haha! didnt you steal it back? oh well, it did look good :lol: those people in the camper were cool

Nope, that spaniel thing made off with it before i could ask for it back.

It looked better on me :lol:

hmm... mr and the mrs were thinking of a uk road trip for a week and a half , this could be the finally to it i fear.... so after a week of driving i would be crashing in a field :lol:

Please come Craig, missed you last year :D

I'm coming from Scotland too mate, as are a few others (b16jow, seangreen, bluloop, silver, ect). Would be good to see another scot there dude.

i think ill definitly be coming as long as i aint on holiday at that time but count on me being there

convoy from scotland ????

nw i just gotta pass my test

I won't be going in a convoy mate, last years was a disaster, if you keep an eye on scottishvag I'm sure a convoy thread will appear nearer the time.

Walkie Talkies are the saviours of convoys! Clairey will back me up on this one, if it wasn't for us having one each I'd have lost the front lot and the back section of the convoy would have never found E38 :lol:

I thought we were on a different motorway at one point...... haha

"Well thats alright coz we're only 10mins away"

"Er, John - we're at Chievely Valley. We're only in Newbury. E38 is in Northampton"

"Huh?"

"We've got to get to Oxford yet, then meet the others at the M1"

"Oh"

Bless :P

x

Our drive down was a mission last year, we timed it so we had a 2 hours to meet you guys at the M1.

Decided 5 minutes into the trip we wouldn't make it so spent half an hour in the fancy dress shop and then got stuck in traffic anyway. :D

i will be camping all weekend, should be cool to meet sum more people there this time. will be my 4th year there aswell:)

i will be in a convoy from the newcastle area with a few other vdubs if anyone wants to join on?

i will be camping all weekend, should be cool to meet sum more people there this time. will be my 4th year there aswell:)

i will be in a convoy from the newcastle area with a few other vdubs if anyone wants to join on?

fingers crossed ive passed my test before then ( should have ) all being good, i will join in on the newcastle convoy :P

1st road trip ftw ;) haha

fingers crossed ive passed my test before then ( should have ) all being good, i will join in on the newcastle convoy :P

1st road trip ftw ;) haha

ha ha yal have plenty time. bet yav had a few sneeky drives of ya lupo already :P

yer would be cool to have another lupo on the cruze

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.