may as well start a thread - my shed

Adam K

putney took the first 2 pics. the dark blue s2000 is his.

my jap crap is slightly different to a 1.5 almera :rolleyes:

hey take up the argument with my mother, its not mine any more...

get a custom exhaust system made up, an S2000 with such was one of the best noises i ever heard

funnily enough that first pic was literally just a "put the camera on the tripod, press the button, and hope for the best" kinda photo.

it was pitch black at night, cold, and we just wanted to get some quick pics. it's about the best photo of the evening, there are some of simpo's CTR in the same position too.

funnily enough that first pic was literally just a "put the camera on the tripod, press the button, and hope for the best" kinda photo.

it was pitch black at night, cold, and we just wanted to get some quick pics. it's about the best photo of the evening, there are some of simpo's CTR in the same position too.

Not quite I did put some thought into the settings adam... but all in my head of course! lol.....

I don't have photoshop. i only have iphoto... lol! maybe i should invest but i hate over processed pictures.....

I didnt realise you and Putney went into business together and opened a hair dressers?

how are we supposed to cut hair when we are too busy holding hands and skipping around in sailors outfits shouting "coooooooeeeeeeee" ?

Bet the meet this morning was a little slippery :P, were you late or did you make the 7am deadline.? it looks like a good turnout.

Putney's photo's are awesome he truly has the gear and the idea, I am amazed how well the pictures came out considering how dark it was. :shades:

Bet the meet this morning was a little slippery :P, were you late or did you make the 7am deadline.? it looks like a good turnout.

Putney's photo's are awesome he truly has the gear and the idea, I am amazed how well the pictures came out considering how dark it was. :shades:

yeah i made it this morning, was up at 5.30am!! yeah it was stupidly slippery. fixed some little niggles with the car today too. i now have a working windscreen washer fluid pump again, so i can see where i'm going.