Dan's Grey Lupo *now up for sale*

dj_lupz

Sneaky exhaust change too ;)

;)

:surprise::wub: interior is perfect

Cheers

Dan, does the standard rear VW badge fit ok onto the smoothed boot (without the slight recess for the badge) been considering this for my GTI as my rear looks too bare. Alex

Its not a specific lupo one, so yes it does fit ok, just a cheap one of ebay to see if i liked it or not if i like it i'll find a better one.

well i could deside what i wanted before if was sprayed so just smothed it with the intention of doing this.

love it, need to see it in the flesh!!

yeh will be out again next year with a few changes hopefully.

• 2 months later...

All waxed up and put away for winter now as i'm back up uni :D

but before that does anyone fancy a game of spott the difference?

8e8d8e84.jpg

Stunning :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Smooooooooth :)

Looking lush buddy, just wish I had the money to buy your RH's!

Joe

Cheers

Had no interest in them so keeping hold of them for new but probally wait till march before advertising them again.

Stunning :wub:

Cheers

Mr 12

• 2 months later...

Right. gonna sound like a lick arse now.. just spent 30mins flicking through this whole thread.

my hat goes off to you - nice one for sticking it through to the end despite all the problems!!

great little car youve got yourself now, summer soon... enjoy the sh*t outa it :P

Right. gonna sound like a lick arse now.. just spent 30mins flicking through this whole thread.

my hat goes off to you - nice one for sticking it through to the end despite all the problems!!

great little car youve got yourself now, summer soon... enjoy the sh*t outa it :P

Cheers mate appreciate it .

Defo spent a lot of time on it, freezing in winter with a small heater a a brew through the summer night with friends and a beer at hand.

Still unhappy with the body work but thats coz i'm a perfectionist.

will be happy when the new wheel go on hopfully but its still sorn and feeling sorry for its self atm.

been at uni its hard to get any work done on it as the cars 100miles away and when i am home its spend with the gf family friends.

Like I said need my old wheels gone so if you know of anyone who might be interested to help me out then that would be greate. same i'm makes such a loss of them tho.

when I drive it I have a constant smile and thats what its all about!!!

Yeah dude, nothing better than knowing the car your driving is built exactly to your liking... no new car, or another car bought can replace that feeling, its why im regretting selling my lupo for such silly money. got myself a white 6n2 now and yeah ive only had it for less than a month, totally got no love for the thing. i need...infact, WANT my sport back. maybe just another colour in better condition/ spec!! you thought about tweaking/ playing around with the engine bay at all?

No your right about from when i graduate i'm i'm designing cars for manufacture ;)

yeh had a quick look at ur thred. same about yours looked loverly. riminded me of mine when it was black i loved it in black the reflection was amazing.

thb its quite nippy, and dont want to waste any more money on it when ive got other things to pay for atm.

If i sell up i'll be glad to give you a PM ;)

Dan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...