Thinking of getting another

FLO7LXJ

Hi I have been pondering for sometime, I want an other car but with extras.

So I configured a Fox with every thing I would want,

Fox 1.2 (good engine why change) Urban +

Black / Blue pearl paint

"14 Parana alloys (they look the biz)

Winter pack (heated seats and washer jets)

ESP (I think it is a damn good system and I think it is the cheapest way to get it)

Luxury pack 1 (electrically adjustable heated wing mirrors)

And the servicing plan they are offering currently

So what do you think. I looked at the Polo but it is much more expensive to start with and all you get extra is air con (a ripoff as it will eat power from the 1.2 units).

Thanks peeps

i regret not getting a fox with more extras on. i ordered an urban fox with the luxury pack and an alarm and the dealer put the order through. several weeks later (just before the car was due to arrive) the dealer told me that i could not have the luxury pack and/or the alarm with the urban fox as the pack is not compatable. as the urban part is built in i was told i couldnt have the the alarm and the pack so all i ended up with is an urban fox with a/c. the dealer did refund me the difference but if i had known when orderin the car i would have chosen other extras instead. i hope u get the fox u want, and u have a better experience then me. good luck

SOunds ok, but a lot of money to spend on a small car imo.

Although why is there no air con on your list? You have everything else, its a great feature winter or summer but it will make your car easier to sell!

No it doesnt sap economy or power from the 1.2, ive driven a few 1.2 ibizas with ac and you could not tell if it was on or off!