Money VS taste

heartagram

Partly. She makes quite a bit of money fronting certain products or events as well as all the TV stuff. She is also probably in receipt of an allowance / forward of any inheritance.

Not sure if pink is a good colour on that Bentley, but it would sit nicely with the brown one at our local Chinese hypermarket! Nice E38-worthy dish on the rims though.

Edited by IDGM

The thing is if you have worked hard and earn the money you get then people respect you because you've earned everything you own. I watched a thing about James Caan of Dragons Den and seeing how he made his money makes you respect him more because he went through tough times and worked hard. But when you see there people who have done **** all other than act stupid, go out and party then make programs that just show how stupid and out of touch with reality these people are and you wonder why they are a rich and famous. They are famous for no good reason other than there parents doing well. Thats not a reason to be famous, you should be famous for achieving something.

She needs friends though, everyone hates her because she is loaded (through daddy) she is stupid, blonde, and easy!!

I'll give you a tenner if you prove that last bit and slip her a length :lol:

The thing is if you have worked hard and earn the money you get then people respect you because you've earned everything you own. I watched a thing about James Caan of Dragons Den and seeing how he made his money makes you respect him more because he went through tough times and worked hard. But when you see there people who have done **** all other than act stupid, go out and party then make programs that just show how stupid and out of touch with reality these people are and you wonder why they are a rich and famous. They are famous for no good reason other than there parents doing well. Thats not a reason to be famous, you should be famous for achieving something.

Im sure Paris really cares.

If you were someone in her position, im sure you would moan about people who make comments like the above. Have you been in her shoes ? and do you really have a right to judge things you know nothing about ?

I agree you can respect someone for turning nothing into something and doing well, but equally disagree with slating someone for being born into wealth.

Everyone has the right to do what they like (bar breaking the law), so why don't you stop whinging all the time :P it's boring

I'm sure all these ****tards who have no good reason or no real talent worth being famous for couldn't give a ****. If you don't play by my rules, give me my ball back.

She's famous because the public buy into her and she's well connected, paris hilton is a business that keeps people in work. If she had no reason to be famous then she wouldn't be famous.

And unfortunately, I dont think things are going to change because one angry man from Newcastle doesn't like it :lol:

I don't think he wants her to apologise or expects her to change. :coffee:

I don't think there's anything wrong with being brought into money. If I did well and made a mint I'd want to pass it on to my kids, but I wouldn't let them be little ****s about it.

Or the people who happily sit down and watch all their 'effing tv shows,

bloody paris hilton

the osbornes

all those other spoilt rich kids

The people who sit and actually watch these need to get a life and actually do something themselves rather than sit and watch celebrities moaning or taking a trip to the supermarket... GRR!

Edited by treblet

You mean you don't read OK and Heat magazine? :wacko:

Those magazines really piss me off, why does anybody want to see some celebrity sitting in their house or eating a cake or something?

They right piss me off. The thing that pisses me off is that one week celebs are to fat, then they are to thin, then they are to spotty. Or if they leave there house without being completely tarted up they are ugly and its a shameful thing to do. Sometimes you can't be arsed to get dressed, you just wanna nip to the shops wearing whatever to get your milk. Plus they are full of things that just tell your missus shes not quite good enough unless she buys so and so make up and clothing. Its all ****, all they do is make your missus pay the privilege to feel like shes ugly and could be better with there 'help'. Its just ****. And women being as insecure about the way they look as they are, they buy into all that ****e.