Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

Its looking good Emz!

Its that rear spoiler a plastic one? Looks like the same one as ive got for my Arosa? Looks well on your car! Still got to get mine painted and fitted.

Yeah I presume so, was on the car when I bought it. Need to replace it though is it was badly fitted and it's all mangled on the top :(

And yes... definately needs to go lower I know! :( I'm working on it, just need to find some shorter rear springs!

• 2 weeks later...

A pic from UD this weekend, really happy with how it's looking in this pic, just need to get it slammed more.. still! lol Thanks Linz for taking the photo :) I didn't actually take any, but think Rob took a few so i'll get them up soon too.

DSCF4585.jpg

Still got them rear springs MartyP gave me. Rob thought they were too big but we're gonna try them anyways. If not then I might just have to save for some better coilies!

Yep, I was cleaning it, Rob was still in bed in our hotel room!! Lazy sod, I helped him with the Lupo on the Saturday aswel lol! I think I did a good job though :)

And Paul_Safc I paid about 3k with 63k miles on it. Higher than what I wanted but i've just treated the car to a full service and cambelt change and it feels great!

Thanks for the comments btw :)

Edited by Emz

• 3 weeks later...

Here's some photo's from GTI Spring Festival today... still waiting for my shorter rear springs to arrive so the cars still not low enough just yet! I've got an OMP strut brace and a stubby aerial waiting to be put on now though! :)

GTiSpringFest09002.jpg

GTiSpringFest09003.jpg

GTiSpringFest09004.jpg

Edited by Emz

Spied this, and you, today. Looks really clean and tidy. :)

Thanks... oh gosh, you should have said Hi lol!

wish i could have been there!!!

You should have just come!

Edited by Emz