Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

Congrats to you em yours and James arosa are the best about in my eyes :)

Thanks dude and agreed, the love for my car has come back but James' Arosa.... wow, just looks mega on them Gotti's, i'm very jealous!

Congrats on the show and shine emz,

I've said it quite a lot but I'm going to say it again, got a lot of love for this... Hoping I can pull mine off and get it as clean as yours :)

I really loved reading this I can not wait to get my lupo 1.4s next week you have give me so many ideas :)

Watch my profile for a massive build over the coming year

Thanks dude :)

iv looked at your car at UD and at spring GTI both times thinking how nice it was and only just realised who's it was :wacko:

looks lovely and i want your interior <3

hope to see you at some more shows

(mine was the little yellow 1.0 lupo with bonnet open on Linc's VAG club stand near the jet car)

No worries I'm looking for some g60s or just standard alloys if you no anyone for cheap :)

Will keep my eyes peeled :)

iv looked at your car at UD and at spring GTI both times thinking how nice it was and only just realised who's it was :wacko:

looks lovely and i want your interior <3

hope to see you at some more shows

(mine was the little yellow 1.0 lupo with bonnet open on Linc's VAG club stand near the jet car)

Aww thank you means alot, interior may be up for sale towards the end of this year, along with the car so keep a watch out, i'll be attending a few more shows this year before I think about selling up though so if you see me come and say hi! :)

il be in my mk2 arosa from now on :D just need to make it presentable first :P

Look forward to seeing it! :)

I love your car!

Thanks dude, been getting alot of nice comments lately so it's nice to see the car is being appreciated :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No updates as such as I really am in 2 minds about selling it, i've decided to do a few more shows first however and yesterday I went to VW Expo at Stonor Park, was an awesome day in the sun and I was really happy with how the Arosa was looking, put a smile back on my face. I also managed to win the catergory I was in, in the show & shine. Here's some pics...

stonor1_zpsb600602e.jpg

StonorPark004_zps84c28b01.jpg

StonorPark006_zps83873705.jpg

StonorPark007_zps19cf04b4.jpg