Emma's MK2 Arosa Sport - 'SOLD'. Replaced with Audi TT 225

Emz

There will be a full update after his first show, don't really want to give anything away until then but here's a sneaky photo for now of the amazing paint work by Greg Howell!

Amazing paintwork Em! You must be well chuffed?! Awesome! ;-)

reflection1.jpg

There will be a full update after his first show, don't really want to give anything away until then but here's a sneaky photo for now of the amazing paint work by Greg Howell!

reflection1.jpg

:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this build thread is well over due an update, so here it is.

For those of you who know me or have seen my Facebook, you'll know that my car attended it's first Car Show since the accident and since being repaired this weekend! All I can say is Wow, i'm completely amazed with the quality of Greg's work, you would not even think that my Arosa has been involved in an accident, the car is flawless and i'm very happy!

So, the car went to Greg Howell and he kept me updated with regular photo updates of the Arosa's progress.

The stripping started...

6-10.jpg

7-10.jpg

Greg also prepped the whole car ready for a full re-spray, he removed any dings/dents and straightened the sills for perfect show worthy bodywork.

5-10.jpg

4-13.jpg

3-13.jpg

2-15.jpg

1-14.jpg

And into the spray booth - Where the magic happens!!

8-5.jpg

All masked up

9-4.jpg

10-5.jpg

Kept the re-spray in the same colour as it was before. Black Magic! I love this paint, it's an optional extra paint although very popular with the SEAT's, it's pearlescent and when the sun hits it, it's amazing!

11-4.jpg

12-2.jpg

13-2.jpg

Decided to have a cheeky little modification and smooth the aerial recess off, I now don't have a problem with the aerial hitting the spoiler when I open the boot and I still get a good radio reception, plus it just makes the roof look so smooth!

14-1.jpg

Greg also smoothed the jacking points and the texture off the lower part of the car and straightened the sills, another cheeky little modification!

15-1.jpg

And sprayed the door shuts

16-1.jpg

Boot Reflection

17-1.jpg

18-1.jpg

The bumpers were sprayed seperately and off the car, the front bumper was resprayed, and the old grill was knackered so Greg replaced this with an OEM standard grill with the fog lights re-fitted. The rear bumper had a little bit of work done, I had the rear reflectors smoothed off, again just another subtle modification.

I've decided to keep the car subtle and tidy, and to be honest, I love the way it's looking at the moment!

As well as this I have also added a private plate and the RSL Cults have had a little change..... can you notice? ;)

8-4.jpg

• Like 1

And a couple of photos from DC12 this weekend which was the revealing!

2-14.jpg

3-12.jpg

9-3.jpg

10-4.jpg

7-9.jpg

And thought i'd post this up, there was only 1 trophy for SEAT and unfortunately I didn't win, but I wasn't expecting to as there were alot of nice SEAT's there, however I collected my scoring card after the results which I then learned that my car had actually scored second. I'm very happy with this and it's a huge achievement! Although no trophy, I did get a free DC sticker!

6-9.jpg

Now that's a come back to rival rocky takes a few cuts and scrapes but comes back swinging! It looks fantastic emz well done

Edited by dubsy

looked incredible yesterday! i thought the paint looked fresh haha. i was looking for evidence of the crash, but couldnt see any! hes done a great job!

a photo my friend took :)

599402_10151821197970111_904887175_n.jpg

Not massively into the look of the cults tbh but I love all the spikes

nice work emz! good to see its back to full working order and looking very good for it :) bet its a bit of a pain having such nice paint, take a lot of looking after :lol:

be nice to see some new wheels in the future maybe? not that theres cults dont look good!

Looking great Emma. Saw some pics on facebook...

Thankyou!

Amazing Emma.

Well done on the second!

Cheers Adam!

I thought it was gonna be some mad "black chrome" paintjob!!!!

Still, good to have the car back

Haha not quite!

Now that's a come back to rival rocky takes a few cuts and scrapes but comes back swinging! It looks fantastic emz well done

Hehe thank you!!

:surprise::wub: B E A U T I F U L

Thanks!!

Amazing paint work. Love the smooth sill parts and the smoothed reflectors, and the cults are looking class as always and the plate is the icing on the cake!

:wub:

Thanks Joe!

looked incredible yesterday! i thought the paint looked fresh haha. i was looking for evidence of the crash, but couldnt see any! hes done a great job!

a photo my friend took

599402_10151821197970111_904887175_n.jpg

Thanks for the pic dude!

Not massively into the look of the cults tbh but I love all the spikes

Hehe no worries, i've finally got the Cults to how I want them now!

nice work emz! good to see its back to full working order and looking very good for it :) bet its a bit of a pain having such nice paint, take a lot of looking after :lol:

be nice to see some new wheels in the future maybe? not that theres cults dont look good!

Thanks Marcus! I know and it's still a daily! :o

I am thinking about new wheels now :P

• Like 1

The paint looks so good, need to see this in the metal when you are next up my neck of the woods Emz :)

Loving the subtle mods, great work with the cults too, I wouldnt fancy polishing them now... I'd need safety gloves lol!

Alex x

The paint looks so good, need to see this in the metal when you are next up my neck of the woods Emz :)

Loving the subtle mods, great work with the cults too, I wouldnt fancy polishing them now... I'd need safety gloves lol!

Alex x

+ 1

Stunnning Emz, paint is flawless !!!

Id be scared to drive it lol

:wub: