arosa with lupo gti bumper?

Sealey

I just seen your other thread. You would be looking the lower bumper only, VW call it a front spoiler (yuk!).

I'm sure if you had the skills with fibreglass and plastic welding you could get it modded to fit, but it would have to be a good job to look erm... good.

The mesh comes with the spoiler and is plastic welded to it.

The photoshop looks good.

Are there any bumpers out for the mk2? I'm not so bothered about the front bumper, just want it smoothed, but I need a back one for a centre exit exhaust.

Just get a sport bumber

theres no such thing as a "sport front bumper" its the same as the rest of the range but with the 2 grills with cut outs for the foggies

Was that aimed at me?

If so if you read the whole sentence he says he wants a rear bumber with a cut out for a centre exit exhaust, which the sport has!

• 4 weeks later...
Was that aimed at me?

If so if you read the whole sentence he says he wants a rear bumber with a cut out for a centre exit exhaust, which the sport has!

All very well and good but he owns a non sport model so a sport rear bumper would be useless as the spare wheel well is in the way for exaust routing, cutting up a wheel well is not cheap.

A better option is a reiger rear or leaving well alone.

Was that aimed at me?

here , if your going to get bitchy , then you would actually find that the mk2 arosas inc sport use the exact same bumper but its just a different valance thats on the sport :P