UK Petrol Prices for

Monday 24th Nov 2008

Avg. Min. Max.

Unleaded: 92.7p 88.9p 105.9p

Diesel: 107.8p 102.9p 121.9p

LRP: 99.9p 95.9p 103.9p

Super: 99.8p 92.9p 114.9p

LPG: 52.6p 45.9p 61.9p

In Salisbury atm its 90.9p for Unleaded, obv the Shell V Juice is a wee bit more.

My local Asda

Unleaded 88.9ppl

Derv 104.9ppl

Both less 2ppl on the Asda credit card. Once diesel hits less than a quid, I'll raise a smile about it.

Don't forget that fuel duty goes up 2ppl on Monday to counter the VAT reduction so that poor people can spent the extra pennies on Greggs pasties and laminate flooring. That means fuel goes up for VAT registered users :reallymad:

A pat on the back for the Labour Government and all that voted for them.

Edited by IDGM

Now what can I spend that fiver on?

Keep it, you'll need it when your National Insurance and whatnot goes up to pay for all the tax savings we're going to "enjoy" from next month.

Paid 89.9p yesterday. Seems like years ago that I paid less than 90p. Its still to much but its much better than the 110p we were paying a while back!

How much is it locally for y'all?

As i drove past morrisons this morning i noticed it was 87.9 :o pretty good really, one of my mates payed 103.9 for diesel today at esso :o

89.9 were i am but i hear that the prices are to fall to as low as maybe 79.9pence, cause it was that price when a barrel of oil used to cost $45 and the price per barrel is back down to about $48, so hopefully the prices will drop some more

Petrol ftw.

Not when you're running diesel :shades:

I've just bought 36000ltr of derv @ 84.97ppl + vat, which considering duty went up 2ppl yesterday isn't bad at all. I think it's the cheapest this year.

Edited by IDGM