Watches

treblet

seeing as some of you asked - just popping in to pick up messages and empty out my inbox to make some more space - still dead quiet on here though.

10 watches at last count, here are the better ones though.

3056286772_f739f733d3_o.jpg

You know he had the other 5 on the other arm but couldnt press the button on the camera with his teeth so only showed us those 5!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

watches my i love them ,im mainly into omega's,ive a tag monaco (steve mc queen),but its not in the same league,heres my box of omegas ,i have another one a planet ocean ,with orange bezel ,but that lives in spain

DSC00451.jpg

Ive just got a raymond weil off Anna for christmas, very nice watch, id love a rolex though eventually

A mate has as his daily watch a breitling bentley edition and his other one was a rolex but not sure which one , all real and ive seen the prices he paid :blink::blink:

i got my dads breitling superocean for my 20th birthday because he bought himself the bentley breitling.

i have the one with the blue face

breitling_superocean.jpg

and this is my dads, ( on my sisters wrist)

watch.jpg

both real i might add

Edited by 2001gti

high five for all the rotolog owners!

have you seen the black and white diamond rotolog?

fappin nice and fappin expensive aswell

nixon-diamond-watch.jpg

I havent seen this one but i am going to be putting past the guy who supplys me with mine. Any idea on the price tag of that?

Sean

• 5 months later...

Heres my special occasions watch

230221394.jpg

Really want to get a Tag Heuer Monaco Steve McQueen.

tag-heuer-12961.jpg

Or preferably the new "Monaco 24 Concept Chronograph"

tag-heuere28099s-monaco-24-concept-.jpg

My dad has a old '59 rolex (the year of his berth) which is something pretty awesome , such a nice watch, but not chunky enough for my taste!

Edited by tomnotrevo

Got a fake one of these in Thailand a few months ago, U-Boat Classico AS 53mm. It's friggin enormous, and they had to put the winder on the left hand side so that it wouldn't dig in to the back of your hand. Might as well be wearing a wall clock on your arm. I love it.

X7W4EdW7XBESoSW.jpg

• 3 months later...

I'm a big fan of Seiko divers. I currently have a SND253 "Flightmaster", which is a Quartz Chronograph with slide-rule bezel. I also run a SKX007, automatic diver, on Black Nato or Bond strap. I'm going to Japan next Summer and aim to bring back a SBDA001 "Samurai".