Watches

treblet

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more a trainer man personally and don't wear a watch, but I'm looking to get one in a couple of months when I qualify in work. A present from me, to me. :D

Really liking the look of the Tissot PRC200, but also seen a couple of Jorg Gray but never really heard of them. Any good?

PRC200 is a very nice watch. After the Seastar it was next on my list, but I already have 2 Seiko Chrono's which are very similiar to the PRC200. I also couldn't get my hands on a "white" faced version to make sure the face was plain white and not a satined\pearlescant finish and the dealers around here said if I ordered it in from Switzerland, I would have to buy it.

:thumbdown:

TSO liked the PRS200, which was also just released and made the descision for me. I'm really happy with it. The black faced PRC200 which I tried on was really nice.

I also have 2 Tissot PR50s, one of which TSO regularly wears. They have been great watches for the many years I have had them.

LAtest pre-xmas treat from my meagre .5% payrise...

6638001965_c214a27f18_z.jpg

Seiko [sKX007J6] Diver on Zulu strap by Ray Crabb, on Flickr

6638001575_a645637ed8_z.jpg

6638001093_a701c2b331_z.jpg

...to pay homage to the Seiko Diver I had in the '80s and, like my brain, have misplaced.