Red Alert 3

NOCK

nope afraid not, i kinda lost heat after EA got hold of the franchise, have to admit that C&C3 was good so ill probably end up with RA3. Slight hijack here but I'm totally addicted to fallout3 and left4dead, such good games, if you've not tried the demo of L4D its easily worth 22.99 delivered from play.com, versus mode is the most fun iv had online this year. lol geek rant over =D

buying it this weekend, along with FM2009 cant wait

You won't need FM2009, I'd save your money, by the time you've got bored of RA3, FM2009 will be about £10! :lol:

If anyone's playing it online, look out for Nock2k6 :P

NOCK

• 2 weeks later...

Almost worth it for the cutscenes :| Was just watching the demo and loving it.

Game itself, sucks.

I hate what has happened to RTS games of late. I loved Red Alert 1, 2 was... abit much. I just loved the "classic" top down style, not this new close, stupidly packed screen, ridiculously colourful style.

Not to my taste.

So disapointing :(

i think im earni the pirate but not sure, i'll find you then you can post up here what mine is lol

it will say when you go to log in onto the online bit, and if ur automatically loged in the just log out and it will say... then log back in :)

Lol ok, I'm Nock2k6 (because that was my name on RA2 so figured I'd stay the same). Keep a look out for me, we should make a ClubLupo clan or something. Not seen you around frost bite, what time do you play?

NOCK

Almost worth it for the cutscenes :| Was just watching the demo and loving it.

Game itself, sucks.

I hate what has happened to RTS games of late. I loved Red Alert 1, 2 was... abit much. I just loved the "classic" top down style, not this new close, stupidly packed screen, ridiculously colourful style.

Not to my taste.

So disapointing :(

Would I be right in thinking that you are a slightly older man of the world?

NOCK

NOCK

LMFAOOO na I am 19 :lol:

I am on a Game Design course so I am stupidly critical on games at times. I just remember the last generation of games being the best (just as I grew up with them) :rolleyes:

Lol ok, I'm Nock2k6 (because that was my name on RA2 so figured I'd stay the same). Keep a look out for me, we should make a ClubLupo clan or something. Not seen you around frost bite, what time do you play?

NOCK

NOCK

i play normally between 11 and 9 cus thats when im at work :) club lupo clan ftw :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...