Xbox 360s

VinnyGTI

MrT is the right, the difference with the Elite is that you get the cable included. You also obviously get a 120gb hdd with it to.

Geordie, if you buy a larger hard drive, you get a cable with it so that you can transfer everything to it.

MrT is the right, the difference with the Elite is that you get the cable included. You also obviously get a 120gb hdd with it to.

Geordie, if you buy a larger hard drive, you get a cable with it so that you can transfer everything to it.

Ah nice one been wondering that for a while,

especially now with the new operating sytem update on xbox live where you can copy your games straight from disk onto the hard drive!

The new update is amazing, i put FIFA09 on my hard drive last night and it runs as quiet as anything, it took up 6gb, so if i'm going to be doing that all the time, i'll need a new hdd too :lol:

The new update is amazing, i put FIFA09 on my hard drive last night and it runs as quiet as anything, it took up 6gb, so if i'm going to be doing that all the time, i'll need a new hdd too :lol:

I havent tried it yet but i was wondering, could you not just buy a game, take it home upload it on hard drive then take it back for a refund?? surely they must have thought about this.

I havent tried it yet but i was wondering, could you not just buy a game, take it home upload it on hard drive then take it back for a refund?? surely they must have thought about this.

I'm pretty sure you need the disc to launch the actual game, so without it, it wouldn't work. Infact give me 5 mins and i will go and try :lol:

Yeah, you need the disc, you can click on the game, but it says "insert the FIFA09 disc" or words to that effect, good idea though, but i think Microsoft were one step ahead of us :lol:

Edited by Adam