Ross' Moon GTI

cafcross

FOR SALE

Yep, decided I want something different, so I've put it up for sale. I'd prefer to keep it in the club, so have a look, and someone please buy it!

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=65438

Edited by cafcross

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate as usual any probs you can give me a shout! First tip though is if you join seatcupra.net then for your own safety do a search or face the wrath of the bellends on there!

What is it, like here, but worse? LOL.

I only go on there if i need something for reference like part numbers etc, most of the threads are either "what dump valve should i get?" or "ive got a boost problem, help me". The answers to those two are either "do a search" or "get it on vagcom otherwise we wont help you". Its far better here even though its changed a lot members wise, over there its complete ****. Id say there are a core 30-40 members who loiter all day and think they know everything, whereas all they know is what they've read off other people on there, i.e. wrong. Example: only the forge front mount is acceptable, "any other universal one isnt made for the car and hence will be crap". God help you if you ask is the ebay kit any good :lol:

Can you tell im not fond? :rolleyes:

Sound like you're all best mates :)

I used to be on there when I owned my Leon cupra R and you're sooooo right! I always felt like I couldn't ask anything on there for fear of 'use the search' from one of the moderators! All the best anyway matey....you'll need it haha! you'll have loads of fun with one of those though :)

• 9 months later...