Massages

Putney

Massages are gay enough without some bloke rubbing his greasy hands all over you. Then you have to question why a man would want to get into a profession where he has to rub down other men with oil. Its all just wrong.

Edited by heartagram

tukish bath style where they have to be guys as it's pretty intense then maybe, normal swedish style then female though can't say i've had either. Have a female friend who is trained in several styles and mostly does physio work, offered me free massage but bit intimate for friends IMO so not taken her up on it.

I had a balinese massage in bali... a cute little balinese bird came out for abs... a ****ing man came out for me... not had one since! a mate of mine at his work says he gets a massage all the time from a guy who goes round his work.. i think its wrong... has to be a bird.... i always ask for a women doctor just incase she is fit! lol!

lol, agreed though if you did need something checked you'd rather a nice female doc, especially if there was any prostate poking going on, you'd regret getting the guy with the sausage fingers then PMSL

(or did he have both hands on your shoulders?)

Edited by Crusoe

mate i have had a few prostate exams... been fingered by about 3 different men now including a japanese doctor.... not nice but when things are not right down there its better safe than sorry....

I know shouldn't laugh - some pay good money for that sort of thing - and always worth getting it checked out if there are any problems. You'd still have gone for the fit female doc with the slim fingers given the choice though ;)

I know shouldn't laugh - some pay good money for that sort of thing - and always worth getting it checked out if there are any problems. You'd still have gone for the fit female doc with the slim fingers given the choice though ;)

oh i did get lucky once... there was a lovely little indian girl doctor, i had not seen before! she had lovely hands.... she didn't mind when i backed one out onto her lap either... bless.... :lol:

i got a groin strain... gave all the symptons of prostitis.. still gives me grief... another reason not to get back on the bike!

Edited by Putney

I used to have one from a dude at Gatecrasher Sheffield years ago.

There was a bird and a bloke in the chil out room, prefered the girl, but I didn't feel weird getting one off the bloke.

Im happy to be straight, so have no problem with a bloke putting his hands on me!

Massages are gay enough without some bloke rubbing his greasy hands all over you. Then you have to question why a man would want to get into a profession where he has to rub down other men with oil. Its all just wrong.

Dude, you have some real isses lol

Is there something you need to tell us? :lol::P

I wouldn't feel weird rubbing one out on a man.

just quoted so you can't delete it unless you use your admin powers

Edited by Crusoe

just quoted so you can't delete it unless you use your admin powers

Ha ha ha! 'You should not rub down a man' number 4 in the ten commandments!

When i get back pain i really could not care less who does it. As long as my head stops pounding i am happy. If its just a sensual experience then its got to be a woman. I have to say getting a prostate massage from a doctor is not fun if its a male or female doctor. Having fingers up my poop shoot is something i could never enjoy. Better safe than dead though.

If you want a sensual massage, just go for whatever floats your boat, but if oon the other hand you are going for a sports massage or something which is going to sort you out, you'll need a man to do it.

I know a couple of female masseuses who won't do men as it's to tiring for them.

I think you may have a problem if you're are unhappy with a man having his hands on you for a medical reason.

I had to have physio a couple of years back and there was this bird physiotheripist who used to get me to take off my trousers so she could stretch my hamstrings properly,

So I'd just be laid on this bed in my boxers n t shirt and she would put one leg up and stretch it, one time my knob flopped out of my boxers as she lifted my leg up, was funny as ****!