X-Factor

EaRNi!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grrrr....I was just about to start this thread up again!!!

Either Rachel or Daniel should of gone! Sympathy vote because one is a sl*g and the other has a dead wife!!!

Laura should of won!! Pah!!!

Edit: Louie knew Laura was better than his gay group!

Edited by SARAHGTI

I can't believe that just happened either. I really thought Louis would've taken it to deadlock so it would go back to the public vote. Can't help but wonder if it had anything to do with Laura being strong competition against his one & only remaining act.

Think Cheryl's face said it all. Poor lass couldn't speak from the shock.

I'd be surprised if this is the last we've heard of Laura though...

Either Rachel or Daniel should of gone! Sympathy vote because one is a sl*g and the other has a dead wife!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Austin was my favourite, to be honest I'm not keen on any of the others. Laura was ace in her audition and boot camp but I think she's been pretty disappointing since the live shows started.

Diana is too contrived, her voice, image and lack of shoes seem to have been too carefully styled.

I think Alexandra should win out of the remaining contestants.

Daniel is so sickly, they have done something to his look, he looked much better in the auditions, look like a sleaze now.

Rachel makes me piss, she wants to be there for her kids etc.. all this bull****, so what is she doing living away from them while she is on the show, plus she already has some in care. I cant stand her.

Rachel should have gone tonight, I'm also getting fed up with her every week going "I'm doin this for my kids yeah". Wow, yes we know, and if you would have had half a brain cell in the first place your kids wouldn't be in care.

Daniel is going to be another Same Difference, in it til the bitter end. I think its funny he keeps getting voted through, and the more I'm watching of him, the more I think he's just there to wind up Simon and Louis now and he knows it.

Rachel should have gone tonight, I'm also getting fed up with her every week going "I'm doin this for my kids yeah". Wow, yes we know, and if you would have had half a brain cell in the first place your kids wouldn't be in care.

ARG :angry2:

She gets on my tits.

Horrible voice, I dont know how to describe it but just listen to it!

Attitude too!

Horrible :angry2:

She didn't move from the spot... I know she's got this thing about cameras & her "best angle" but staying completely still just made her look robotic.

Did anyone else think she sang with absolutely no emotion whatsoever?

When they locked her up in the mental health facility, they should've thrown away the key, imo.

(P.S How much surgery has she had exactly?)

what the **** just happened, why is daniel still there and i cant believe laura has gone, i am so pissed off!!!!

Who cares, It is crap after the first shows with all the freaks anyhow.

It has had it's day now and they should try and find something new, It probably will still be on in another ten years though with the annoying Irish fag :angry:

Well think of all the old tits the like the old boy..... plus because of the sob story. its all publicity! but laura was definitely fit! the spanish girl has some teeth! simon only chose he because he probably get laid buy her! im not to sure because his hair is like a badgers arse hair!.... That boys to men wanabee group will probably win. That my view! i only really like the auditions. ha.

Yeh X factor is a fix...So pissed off that Daniel is still in he is a making a arse of himself singing every week! Also ruins the song that they have released aswell :(

As for Louie Hes just a C*nt...Only reason he voted off Laura was because he knew that JLS wont be able to do better than Her.

We can only Hope its Daniel and Rachel thats in the bottom two next week!