20v 1.8T Conversion........423BHP 2019 Updates!

My_Names_Buck

This car is just full of win! :D

I love it! :wub:

ah ha thank you very much :)

4994008943_bb3153c12f_o.jpg

4994009203_8ece42555f_o.jpg

It was looking good indeed. I was going to come talk to you after I took some pic's, but you drove away.

Thank you for posting these pictures, you actually got some when it was sunny, bloody cloudy on all mine, lol. ha ha sorry mate, mayb i can catch u next time ;)

Sam.

• 1 month later...

Just a little update, nothing too much happening at the moment but have recently bought a set of new gauges I've gone for some blue defi racer gauges as I was never really happy with the quality or the look of the FK ones that I had initially installed so once I get on installing them i'll get some piccies up :)

Sam.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my new gauges fitted, as you can see from the photos im not really totally happy with the look of them because of how far the pertrude out from the dash but they are a much better quality item over my original FK ones and i can now actually see them properly in the daylight :s which is a big help, lol!

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

I've also got a few more little plans and updates coming up over the winter months so plenty to keep me busy with :)

Sam.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

After having boost issues and it not keeping boost properly at high rpm she has now undergone a new phase....

She is almost ready and will be running 350bhp+

Garrett GT2871RS Turbo along with bigger injectors, uprated internals, custom equal length manifold, new pipe work and some new engine paint work. I will include a few spec list shorty but here are a few teaser videos for you :) Hope you like. (Sound quality and picture isn't the best sorry)

Sam.

Edited by My_Names_Buck

• 1 month later...

My 1.9 TDI is a joke, so that must be just daft beyound belief!

Whats your general suspension setup, brakes, ARB, LSD,bracing? etc...

My 1.9 TDI is a joke, so that must be just daft beyound belief!

Whats your general suspension setup, brakes, ARB, LSD,bracing? etc...

Haha, wats your tdi running then? Must be some good torque on that? I'm on kw variant 2s, rear antiroll bar jabbasport, not running a front strut or updated arb, I'm considering getting the cage thru onto the front struts tbh, 280mm g60s and a quaife LSD :) all good fun p

How much did this cost roughly to have a garage do? Probably mentioned before but cant see anything at a glance, cheers :)

I guess shes about 200bhp and 300ft/lb. Its the 150 blower on a 130 lump and 6 speed box. The best combination! FMIC, 2.5" system and cold air feed and a remap.

I on Koni coilovers, quaife LSD, front whiteline ARB, G60 front brakes.

What tyre sizes you guys run? Im on 195/45/15. Thinking of going 215/45/15 on a 7" or 7.5" rim. Good idea? Anything else I can go for on a 15"?

With a hugggeeeeee smile on my face :D mixed with a certain amount of terror as well lol :s

Haha best reply ive seen in awhile

I was expecting a "heavy right foot reply lol"

Would love a passanger ride just for the feeling.

If hes using the 6 speed from the S3 TT it will do 180 on gearing! I had mine to 166mph GPS (my TT, not my lupo). Hes using a 5 speed box (just read the whole thread)

Edited by Bikerz

I guess shes about 200bhp and 300ft/lb. Its the 150 blower on a 130 lump and 6 speed box. The best combination! FMIC, 2.5" system and cold air feed and a remap.

I on Koni coilovers, quaife LSD, front whiteline ARB, G60 front brakes.

Sound like quite a tasty set up imo, i have always had a soft spot for those diesels in lupos, bet she pulls well with it.

Sam that is horrendous power, i really can't imagine what thats like.

I had just over half of that, and it was a handful!

John

Haha, cheers john, ill take that as a compliment.....:D lol. I do think I am pushing the front wheel drive limits in the lupo now I think any more would be just getting silly. It does feel like such a big jump thou from before awesome feeling thou!!

What tyre sizes you guys run? Im on 195/45/15. Thinking of going 215/45/15 on a 7" or 7.5" rim. Good idea? Anything else I can go for on a 15"?

well Im far from ideal tyre width with this power really, im running 185/45/15 on an 8inch rim which gives a nice stretch not too silly i dont think. I think 195 on a 7.5inch rim is as wide as id go really.

Sam.

This must be a 170-180mph machine if gearing would allow?

What's the fastest you've seen on the speedo?

If hes using the 6 speed from the S3 TT it will do 180 on gearing! I had mine to 166mph GPS (my TT, not my lupo). Hes using a 5 speed box (just read the whole thread)

As correctly stated yes im on a 5 speed box :) but i really have not one bit of doubt if geared this would do 170ish. it goes off the clcoks (140mph) for a little bit so id guess that on the speedo its topping 145-150 ish?

I really don't think i would want to be going annyyy faster than this though in a lupo, lol.

Sam.