Plans for Rosa? :)

carnut787

These ones in 15x6.5 and 195/45/15 Toyo T1-Rs. Should be here at the end of next week but revolution are taking the piss with them :( put my deposit down on december 4th and every time ive asked where they are they tell me theyre being TUV tested or something.

They did look fantastic when he tried one next to my car a while ago though. :D

DARE-R31-BLACK.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on the wheels at all but the height rocks , id agree though lift the front a few mill and leave the back untill you get the wheels and tyres sorted, then play with the height to get it just right.

BTW is the drive shaft not knocking with that height ?

Not sure on the wheels at all but the height rocks , id agree though lift the front a few mill and leave the back untill you get the wheels and tyres sorted, then play with the height to get it just right.

BTW is the drive shaft not knocking with that height ?

I know what youre saying about the wheels, they dont look good in pics and i never wanted that style of wheel till i saw this one in the shop, and like i say it looked class next to the car so will obvs post up pics when i get them :D

And ermm, dont think ive got driveshafts knocking, im getting torque steering but thatll probs sort out once i get all the wheels aligned.

I love the dragster stance atm lol, just got pulled over by the fuzz and he was having a good feel of the gap between front wheels and arches B) bellend he was.

as al said earlier, if your bothered about your cars handling, you will want to have the rear higher, having your arse all the way down causes dramatic understeer ;) if your not so bothered just slam it :P