Cutting door cards to accept e/w switch?

they are set in ever so slightly but the material the door card is made from is quite soft, you could probably cut the hole then pull the edges down with plyers to get a similar effect, or just buy some from vw or out of the scrappers or even on here!

Why dont you just put them in the free switches on the center console they are soo annoying on the door.

Its the worst thing thing about the whole car. I am going to add in a switch that will do both windows at once

on in one of the blank switches.

I have quite a few switches that i have been pocketing every time i go to the scrap yard. i take one or 2 each time

just as i see them :lol: I have a really cool little switch that is for electric mirrors its nice and small so i am just going

to see what looks works best.

I really like the switches used in Hyundai / kia so if that would fit i would probably get one of them.

Apart from going into multistorys i almost never wind down one window at a time so i cant see much point in

having 2 switches when i already have door switches but 2 could be fitted just as easy. Anything thats the correct

side would work.

I really want to know if i could also get the windows to roll up over a certain speed it would be super handy.

The roll up wire is already in place so i just need a feed from the speedo to trigger a little 555 monostable ;)