The cutest little hedgehog I've ever seen...

Nicki

Very cute :wub:

Think its a pygmy hedgehog which you can have as a house pet - think I know what I want for Xmas :)

There was a place round here that was selling "desert hedgehogs" for £200 a pair. Cripes

Jon- Sonic FTW! Best retro game ever. Many an hour spent on the Game Gear/ Megadrive

i had a hedgehog for a while, it was only a baby one because my dogs managed to find their nest in out garden and the mummy hedgehog ate all the babies bar one and we kept it... it lived for 2 weeks without its mum, then died!

they are cute though, didnt think m&m's was the best food for animals in general to be honest!!

carrots arent round Nicki!!

It says on the title that its carrot!

Was gona say - God knows where they got M&M's from... It doesn't even look like an M&M...

Definately a carrot...

babycarrots.jpg

Plus if they were M&M's don't you think the bits the hedgehog messily dropped on its chest would have been CHOCOLATE COLOURED... Not bright orange...

Edited by nfbr

That's rather big for a hedgehog...

it's tiny compared to the spiny we get eating snails and frogs in our back garden, he's giant, we reckon he's the same size as our siamese (just shorter legs and smaller head lol)