Immaculate Black Lupo TDI

Lexi

52 plate, 42K miles 15" Alloys (100+) She is my first car and had her 18months :)

Lowered sightly, front wipers changed to single, all round slight window tint. 105 BHP

Stunning looking :)

As you can tell, dont know much technical bumf about her apart front its nippy and drives like a Ferarri! lol :)

Ill post pics tonight, but just wondered what you guys would pay for her and/or what else i could do to her?

Lexi :D x

1.4, like all TDI Lupos. :)

Thank you Tigz,

85BHP. I am looking to sell it in the near future so apologies if i posted it in wrong place (first time iv posted on here i think!)

Its a shame that some folk on here are up there on asses, like i stated - i dont know much about cars, no need to take the p*ss.

Thanks

Lexi

Thank you Tigz,

85BHP. I am looking to sell it in the near future so apologies if i posted it in wrong place (first time iv posted on here i think!)

Its a shame that some folk on here are up there on asses, like i stated - i dont know much about cars, no need to take the p*ss.

Thanks

Lexi

Its that in response to my questions? Coz how was my post been up my ass? I was interested in your car if it were for sale.

Its that in response to my questions? Coz how was my post been up my ass? I was interested in your car if it were for sale.

Pic - didnt you just get a Polo Gti? Are you missing your Tdi then and planning on coming back to the dark and oily side?

Your not up your ass, although if you manage it can you post a picture as I'm interested as to how you would manage it...... :lol:

This thread is nice and confusing!!

I lost sleep last night thinking i really should downsize to a Durv burner in the intrests of saving on the insurance :wacko:

Looking forward to seeing the window tints on this car - really want them on my GTi :)

Sorry for delayed upload, my car attached

its about 87BHP, it hasnt been remapped, just a new add on that iv been asked to tr out before any serious mod's as im still oly a baby and my insurance is high enough!!

Lexi

post-7775-1222624914_thumb.jpg

Im confused on what has been done to gain 12bhp without remap ??

Kids, they can learn how to drive but cant do the simple things like post something that makes sense on the internet