Silver gti Carrington

lupoluke

I know they just seem to be moving the road works further down that road, takes ages to get anywhere in the morning!

I'm from Partington but living in Flixton at the mo, where you from?

PARTYTOWNNNNN lol some sarcastic f**cker must have thought of that. small world init lol an yeah there replacing all the pipes down the road, perfect excuse to go to the butty van tho.

PARTYTOWNNNNN lol some sarcastic f**cker must have thought of that. small world init lol an yeah there replacing all the pipes down the road, perfect excuse to go to the butty van tho.

haha Partytown is my xbox live tag, you from there as well? Yeh thought that, they aint in any hurry to get it all done tho by the looks of it! lol

haha Partytown is my xbox live tag, you from there as well? Yeh thought that, they aint in any hurry to get it all done tho by the looks of it! lol

yh im from down here. do you still know any one from round here? And yeah they have been at it for a while now used to live my motorbikes down there could just slip through the traffic :P