Re-Spray.. Colour??

dj_lupz

Re-Spray.. Colour??  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i don't understand why people do polls like this? its your car so surely you should pick the colour that most appeals to you?

whats yah favourite colour mate? find a nice tone/shade of that colour and do it that :)

i don't understand why people do polls like this? its your car so surely you should pick the colour that most appeals to you?

whats yah favourite colour mate? find a nice tone/shade of that colour and do it that :)

maybe they are the colors he likes but cant decide which one he likes more ??

I cnt image my car white tho

I need to do some photoshopping lol

i just want people advice.

well in end it my choose and i wnt do sumit cos every 1 else like it when i dont

ahh right... well imo that pearl white paint is the shizz ;)

but it up to you matey

(btw pearl white ftw :P)

Edited by Daz_Kez

dont get pearl white! im getting pearl white!!!

if you doo... i know a man...who knows a man.... who knows a dog....who has an owner.... who has paint stripper :ph34r:

:bleh: just kidding. would be a lovely colour :)

Edited by Cooky

dont get pearl white! im getting pearl white!!!

if you doo... i know a man...who knows a man.... who knows a dog....who has an owner.... who has paint stripper :ph34r:

:bleh: just kidding. would be a lovely colour :)

So ur going from candy white to pearl white?

I thought of it 1st my idea :bleh:

lol oj

Asking for inspiration/ideas to work off is ok , asking for people to almost make the decision for you is well .... sheepish

I agree, keeping it a VW colour would be nice, but NOT a lupo colour, or you may as well have just bought a red/white sport in the first place. Dont make something you can buy!

So yeah, something VAG but that wasn't available in the Lupo, and your onto a winner ;)

Although given the cost id be tempted to keep it black, or you will have to have the interior metalwork painted and under the bonnet, with the engine out for a proper job :huh:

Edited by cardaft

btw way what was the price difference between an outer respray in standard colour and a full colour change change?

The labour time alone should be quiet a difference as alot of the interior will have to come out, plus the engine bay and boot etc will need doing

btw way what was the price difference between an outer respray in standard colour and a full colour change change?

The labour time alone should be quiet a difference as alot of the interior will have to come out, plus the engine bay and boot etc will need doing

Well its nearly a full respray if he does it black

It was about ÂŁ1000 if i wanted it black and ÂŁ1600 for another colour

r32 blue will look diffrent like a mini r32 PHAT lol

haha that'd be different new windows with that blue tint they have :wub:

Think I might keep it black.

Well i was talking with sprayer and you could get away with it in a lupo cos you can't really see much body work in the engine bay but ye all interia would have to come out to spray inside, ye glass would have to come out.

Edited by dj_lupz