Whats this light??

Alex_225

Had the fault codes read on my car and it showed up that it was something like an air sensor, nothing significant.

The light seems to go on and off now and again mine but the car drivers absolutely fine so I'm not worried too much by it. Also if its an air sensor and the car is sucking nearly another 20bhp's worth of air so I'd have thought that would have some effect on it anyway.

Also the temperature suddenly dropped earlier this month which I'd imagine will affect airflow as well as the air will be colder so that may do it.

My car has this light come on from time to time, but with some weird symptoms first, first the engine will start cutting out whenever i put the clutch down, then when i try to start it it sounds like the battery is dead and wont start easily, then when i've started it it rev limits at 3000rpm! Weirdly it only really does it if it starts raining or has been raining and only does it about once a month and doesnt happen every time it rains. Sorry to Hi-jack but any thoughts?