20v 1.8T Project Dyno: 520bhp 590nm

vr6turbo

No, for that you need GTI Spring, or GTI Summer Festival 2010.

Or Bug Jam 2010.

They are at Santa Pod, the UK's European official Drag strip.

little loong to transport the car but looks like fun ,how many days are thos events?

Edited by vr6turbo

You'll never be able to drive it like that! Where is the door mirror??? :o

What colour are you doing it in?

lol ,mirrors and bumpers will be painted after the car :)

colour will be as my old vr6 turbo car ,ln5y-95 windsor blau metallic

IMGP0260.jpg

will be painted in a week or two in my garage ,keep in mind its a race car not for show ,more pictures will come!

Iam an old car painter so I know what am doing ,but in garage you will never know how big flyes you will get in there :)

and when you spray the clear cote you cant see anything B) so Iam just going fore the old feeling " givit alot"

Edited by vr6turbo

im goin to be doin this shortly with abit of luck and funds.did you get ne info on the driveshafts and hubs? wud the gti box fit on the 1.8 engine? ne info is good cheers buddy.

hi mate im currently doin this now with my loop and nothing fits just like that iv had torture with mine. everything has had to be custom made mounts, driveshafts, downpipe, harness, removed battery and put it the boot u struggle to find a turbo that fits cause of the way the engine sits so wat i did was buy a ko3s turbo which is a direct replacement of a fabia vrs that will give me the extra power i crave so with my custom made intercooler and full exhaust and filter and a stage 1 remap hopefully should be looking about 270 poss 280 iv got numbers of guys who have given me unbelievable help and if it was me doing this agian i would use them for all parts i neeeded fabricated they were amazing and very reasonably priced just ask away if u have any more question here to help cheers gareth

• 2 weeks later...

started with wet sanding today ,first 1200 grit by hand ,abralon 2000 (machine), autosmart amaze tuf with green edge pad

,waiting on my machine 1200 grit papers so I can do the hole car

SP_A0162.jpg