:'( vandles attacked my car last night :'(

dj_lupz

I would politelly go round to see the neighbour, tell him about what happened to the car but assure him you are releaved that the whole event was caught on CCTV and you are fully aware of who did it (say this with a wry smile as if to imply you know something). Watch closely how he reacts to this as it may give something away.

Haha that's a great idea!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If u decide to take the guy up on his offer i'll lend u an a frame for the 175mile journey if u have a car with a tow bar

dads vw tourag 3.0l with tow bar should putt it it pulls out twin axal caravan n.p

lol

think i'm getting it done localy tho

just less hassel

cheers for the offer tho

Right guys I have been for 2 quotes tonight

1st was a mate of a mate who been recomended. he has a nissan 200zx drifer its been 5 different colours lol

He quoted me £400 for 1/2 re spray black with extra for arches rolling. only a small place.

other was spray fix sorted guy looking about £1000 for respray black and full respray £1600 for red or candy white.

The spayer was tell me i should get it white.

Seen his work and its spot on and he can do my arches and get it back to show spec just in which colour i duno !!!!

every one i know so far is sayin candy white :D

Right guys I have been for 2 quotes tonight

1st was a mate of a mate who been recomended. he has a nissan 200zx drifer its been 5 different colours lol

He quoted me £400 for 1/2 re spray black with extra for arches rolling. only a small place.

other was spray fix sorted guy looking about £1000 for respray black and full respray £1600 for red or candy white.

The spayer was tell me i should get it white.

Seen his work and its spot on and he can do my arches and get it back to show spec just in which colour i duno !!!!

every one i know so far is sayin candy white :D

errm... i'd say go for something different ;)

as for what i don't have a clue maybe something you've never seen a sport in?

be different do it lambo green or something, not a bad price though

sounds promising :P

Mmm...

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/12888-2006...ni-Gallardo.jpg

Edited by Daz_Kez

Really depends on your cash flow! £400 isnt as bad as I thought - isnt bloody great either since it shouldnt have happened! Candy white would be nice but as I said, depends on what you can afford!

sounds promising :P

Mmm...

http://www.dragtimes.com/images/12888-2006...ni-Gallardo.jpg

i'd rather have it in ferrair red that lambo green.

wheres the fun in that? ;)

god some people just have no sense of experimentation :(

Yeah, you should experiment and paint it in really expensive Lambo paint that looks just like Fantasia Green!

:P

:huh: since when has that been or ever looked like fantasia green? :rolleyes:

cos i dont wna luk a c#*t

lol

:rolleyes:

That's a real mess - looks like they got almost every panel! Gutting! I vote for either back to black - they look so good when all clean and shiny - or a nice metalllic/candy red.

Hey i no i was propa gutted.

Think i might be going for the black but its still at back of my mind that i'm spending all that money for it to just look exactly same as before if you get me.