Bruises

orla

at work last night i managed to mangle myself with a spectacular fall on some slippy tiles :( , anyway along with twisting my back i managed to get a big lump on both my legs, normally this wouldnt bother me but iv a wedding coming up and last thing i want is a poxy looking bruise on my leg whilst wearing a dress, iv taken arnica, but other than that is there anything i can do?

at work last night i managed to mangle myself with a spectacular fall on some slippy tiles :( , anyway along with twisting my back i managed to get a big lump on both my legs, normally this wouldnt bother me but iv a wedding coming up and last thing i want is a poxy looking bruise on my leg whilst wearing a dress, iv taken arnica, but other than that is there anything i can do?

I always found having a red hot bath helps used to do this after id finished throwing myself about the fields on a motorcross bike always used to help,

there are a few ways to help, ice works well as a bruise is basically ruptured small blood vessels, the ice will tightned these up limiting the flow and how much can escape.

im sure witch hazle helps draw out the bruise too, my personal favorite is cryogel, eases any pain too from it.

Bruises, bumps, soreness, knocks and cauliflower ears are like my specialty, i have enough daily lol

Yep you can get pre mixed vit C nd iron tablets from most supermarkets too

yeah bio oil sucks, have a massive scar on my arm from playing with my dog a few years ago... hasnt made a dent in it... kinda glad tho now, been told it looks cool from a girl :rolleyes: haha... yeah sorry I'm no help :huh:

yeah bio oil sucks, have a massive scar on my arm from playing with my dog a few years ago... hasnt made a dent in it... kinda glad tho now, been told it looks cool from a girl :rolleyes: haha... yeah sorry I'm no help :huh:

Fact, chicks dig scars ( well ive told anna it so many times she believes it, and can put up with them)

Ive skin glued a few on my face and just had to glue one back together on my brothers eyebrow

Fact, chicks dig scars

Nope. :lol:

Oh yeh, if you're going down the Vit C and Iron supplements route, only take the recommended dosage. Vit C poisoning is not nice and too much iron makes you poo. Lots.

Edited by LoopyLing

some random friend of a friend twice removed type jobby had weedled his way into a little party we were having, i fell asleep on the sofa and woke to him burning a ****ing great hole in my arm, needless to say he didnt hang around long, but then again its on my arm for life now, lovely person