Model Car - very scared moment!

Yellow Lupo chick

I was at work 2day when a lad from works dad came in and was talking so fast and with an accent i cud barely understand him, anyay bk to the matter he said hed been looking for me n that i had an amazing car (YELLOW LUP) anyway he makes or distributes model cars and somebody ordered a yellow model which according to him is very rare but they then changed there order to a red on at the stealer so he also had to change the model. he basically offerign me this model with my reg n everything on is for about 30 quid i reckon!! I'm going to have a look at it cos he is going to bring it to work to show me in the week!!! i'm quite interested then he started asking me wht car my dad drives n loitterally tryign to sell me a load of these models, is strange tho cos i have loads of flyers put on my car n cos my car sits in Tesco car park all day i just neva look n juts bin then so it looks likes hes been chasing me!!

anyone else know nething bou these 'RARE' models???????