Hey

alex#65

After saving my pennies and robbing a bank ive finally got my hands on a GTI that ive wanted for ages.......sooo i thought id introduce myself. I met a few of you guys after just buying my lup at edition and was going to put it on the stand but i had to shoot of, couldnt wait to drive her home!

Anyway im babbleing, Im Alex, im 19 and from Kings Stanley near Stroud Gloucestershire

Ive just bought a 2001 silver Lupo GTI from a guy at edition who was originally from scotland. Please dont burst my bubble if its crap!! Its almost standard bar a set of coilovers and a set of BBS semi splits as i call em.

I wanted a leather interior for i when i bought it but the money was burning a hole in my pocket and couldnt wait so does anyone know how expensive it would be to get hold of a leather interior?i think i know the answer.......

Anyway hi, il upload some photos of the hoebag later on when it stops raining long enough

sweet

PS does anyone know of a red GTI owner round by me??

do you know everyone in scotland?

it was keith... ah keith yes i know keith lol

Nope Keith has an Vauxhall Astra and his wife has a Ford Ka, so don't be stupid!

xx

Oh and welcome to the site. Enjoy the GiT!