Coasteering

Putney

I went at the weekend at Freshwater on the Isle of Wight.... I wasn't really looking forward to it as not really a fan of cold water... I grin and bear it for wake boarding, which is fine in my wet suit as i don't really get that wet.... The thought of 1hr 30 mins in and out of cold sea water with ****ty hire wet suits was off putting... some of my mates sat it out... There were 14 of us in the end... The guys running it where great fun easy going types, which helped as I am not so confident with heights and they got me jumping off things i wouldn't believed I would have done.... We also did some swim throughs which were actually very difficult as you had to hold you breath and time breaths between waves... Only three of us did the difficult swim through which, with my free diving training i found very easy... but a few of my friends got stuck and had to be pulled out... I think being smaller helped me too...

£25 well spent....

It a great way to see the coast line and the water was crystal clear... We were very lucky with the weather too... I can recommend it... But its not for girls!

This is the place we did it...

pah want to try some deep water soloing that's where it's at

I would be better at deep water soiling!

i reckon a weekend away on iow involving that would be cool, club lupo outdoor activities weekend,

inc deepthroating for clairey if liam can make it.

iow that is.

not the back of her throat.

I went at the weekend at Freshwater on the Isle of Wight.... I wasn't really looking forward to it as not really a fan of cold water... I grin and bear it for wake boarding, which is fine in my wet suit as i don't really get that wet.... The thought of 1hr 30 mins in and out of cold sea water with ****ty hire wet suits was off putting... some of my mates sat it out... There were 14 of us in the end... The guys running it where great fun easy going types, which helped as I am not so confident with heights and they got me jumping off things i wouldn't believed I would have done.... We also did some swim throughs which were actually very difficult as you had to hold you breath and time breaths between waves... Only three of us did the difficult swim through which, with my free diving training i found very easy... but a few of my friends got stuck and had to be pulled out... I think being smaller helped me too...

£25 well spent....

It a great way to see the coast line and the water was crystal clear... We were very lucky with the weather too... I can recommend it... But its not for girls!

This is the place we did it...

Cheeky! Me and a few mates go to Anglesey at some point every year, do loads of coasteering there..such a laugh! So i'd go as far as saying it isn't for pussy's :lol: but not neccessarily girls!!!

Vicky