Post-Edition Chat

lunalupi

Thought we might like to have a thread fror random chatting abut the E38 weekend experience :D

Hope you all had good drives home and arrive back safely :) Good to see you all, both old and new members.

What was everyone's favourite bit of the weekend?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mitch's indian squaw outfit was the highlight of the wkend for me! :lol:

Got onto the M1, saw the signs saying "Jct 11-8 Long Delays" and went cross-country & down the A1 - seems like I did the right thing as I beat a few friends back to the M25 who left before me!

There were a few moments. Like seing andy naked in the sun.......

Clairey - "arent limes green lemons?"

But possibly the best moment was just before we left and i lost kams fish inside my exhaust pipe.

Kam - I still have that hat and the fish attathed to the back of my car... The hat isnt happy though.... The fish is a bit black too!

John

Mitch's indian outfit was brilliant. :lol:

I enjoyed all of it, nice to meet more people i didn't know... just got a little bit too drunk on Saturday night.

I didnt make it to 1am even....

Mitches Mangina FTW.

John

Every year gets better and better.

Had a fantasic time, great to meet the huge amount of new guys, and see all lifers again.

Standard of Lupos on the show ground, and such a great looking stand.

Big thanks to Simon for bringing the Cup car, I'll get the video uploaded ASAP.

Big thanks to everyone who helped make it a good event. The amount of efforts gone into the weekend.

Edition on top form once again. Inters needs to sit up and take notice.

Cool event, minty messy Saturday!

Had to leave to get home to Chloe, sorry I didn't get the chance to say goodbye.

Firstly can I please apologise for any offence I may have caused anyone with my loud drunken gob last night!!!

Even though I only did one night, I feel that was enough for me judging by the state of me this afternoon. I honestly thought I was going to die in that field!!! I also don't believe I drank all that vodka, I must have dropped it or someone was pinching it :P

My list of thanks.........

Foxy and Nicki for putting my tent up

Nice man who tied my gun to my leg.

Max for behaving himself :lol:

Will for helping me to the toilet at some random time between 4 and 7 this morning

Simon for ploughing me with even more alcohol in that crap drum n bass tent

Tom for lending me a lovely hoodie to die in all day

Garth for helping me take my tent down

My recollections of last night are very very vague, but I did have a lovely time. It was awesome to meet up with some of the older members who I know lol! It was also great to meet the newer members and get you all confused :D

But what was the deal with all the puke today? Did anyone find out who rudely awakened me at 7 am with their puking sounds???

Me, Saz and DickyP managed to turn up on Sunday. What crap weather :(

Didn't manage to speak to many people, caught up with Andi, Max (looking his usual self :lol:) Noddy etc - but apparently most of you were hiding over at the camp site. We heard some of the stories about the night before though .... Max was making friends and influencing people again I hear ... :P

As for the cars...Linz's looked great, shame we couldn't have a proper look inside. Who's was the Orange GTi? Not seen that one before. Couple of others hanging around....a dark grey GTi on splits looked pretty funky, not sure who's that was.

Hi,

Just popped on to say it was cool seeing some of you, the stand was looking great! Nice to meet little greena nd see his crazy ride B)

Ryan you loop was looking awesome you really set the standard with your attention to detail!

Nath

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.