North West Convoy??

SamGTi

I have a plan to reduce the chips on my new paint...

I'm going to reverse all the way down!

Claire: What you doing here? Go arrange the Southern Softie Parade!

icon_camp.gificon_camp.gificon_camp.gificon_camp.gificon_camp.gificon_camp.gif

:lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claire: What you doing here? Go arrange the Southern Softie Parade!

Ive done my bit, ive organised it..but now i very very much doubt im going.

I wouldnt be much fun tbh.

Oh yeah i forgot about that!

Hmmmm *reconsiders*

You'll have to put up with my emo mood swings though :P

I'll sharpen my razor and bring black towels!

unphased convoy is going from blackburn at 12.30pm on friday will we have a problem with the M6?

I didn't realise then M6 could be anything but a problem lol.

You shouldn't be too bad at that time on the friday. However be prepared for traffic, accidents and road works.

You really don't like the M6 :lol:

Won't you have to go M62 > M1?

Cos I would've thought the M62 would be just as bad as the M6?

From my house, through to Ashton-under-lyne, through Stalybridge, along the Woodhead Pass toward Sheffield, then onto the M1.

However since I will be picking Joe up from the Midlands, I'll HAVE to go down the M6 :(

Also - I use the M62 every day heading into work, and barely ever hit traffic :)

Edited by nfbr

And thats the traffic update brought to you by Al our clublupo traffic reporter :lol:

are you sure you work at awesum? im pritty certain i hear you every mornin on galaxy doin the road report!

And thats the traffic update brought to you by Al our clublupo traffic reporter :lol:

are you sure you work at Awesome? im pritty certain i hear you every mornin on galaxy doin the road report!

Yeah lol, I do that between answering phones, making up invoices and filling the forums with prices and advice lol.

Al, I was actually going to say I need a map to show the routes. So your map, even in its sarcasm, has helped.

I dont often venture south and when I do I get lost. So this has helped. I only know the m6!

Al, I was actually going to say I need a map to show the routes. So your map, even in its sarcasm, has helped.

I dont often venture south and when I do I get lost. So this has helped. I only know the m6!

It wasn't sarcasm though. Thats genuinly what the M6 feels like in comparison to the M1 !

Glad I could help though :)

Most of us will be traveling over on the friday afternoon and camping all weekend. Make sure your on our camping area ;) Saturday night is bound to be a wild one !

LOL! I dont know what any of you look like! hmm, going to be fun finding people :P

A couple of my friends are goin, some off VAG H20 and lads i know from here... will make sure I say hello :)

I will probably be wasted, covered in rave paint and wearing a straw hat! Say HELLOO!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.