new chop by Dj lupz

dj_lupz

looks clean but avoid the lens flare its horrible, theres better ways of illumnating lights but majority of the time it looks ****

and also add some shadow on the top of the wheels just brush it in on the layer between the wheels and the rest of the body after lowering

Edited by jamiea7x

The bonnet lifters are brilliant, returning to the aircooled scene style!!

I think you'll find that they are very Braappp. Unless you're in a Type 1 or old Fiat.

looks clean but avoid the lens flare its horrible, theres better ways of illumnating lights but majority of the time it looks ****

and also add some shadow on the top of the wheels just brush it in on the layer between the wheels and the rest of the body after lowering

cheers mate i'll try that next time

• 4 months later...

After some long hard thinking and looking through like hundreds of photos,

i realise this is an arosa i was going to buy just before i passed my test but the seller never got back to me,

if anyone knows this dude & can help me out get him to sign up here or tell me a website he might be on because i feel a proposition coming on :)

(will give you some reward at shows if necessary, crate, beer, any small luxury? ;))

Edited by Daz_Kez

Is the guy who owns this from Rotherham? Work with a guy whos mate owns a red arosa with bonnet lifters, apparantly its been written off so this car is no more