The best bit about a VW Lupo

Euro-Style

the finish compared to the likes of corsas n that, also there aint many n** heads driving them as there are the saxos and corsas :P

and as said before, especially by me its rare to see a modded lupo :P

Actually my other car is French!! ;)

But as for the Lupo, what I love about them is that they seem timeless. They've been about for a fair few years now and they just don't seem dated. I think thats helped by the fact that they just stopped making them. There is no 'new' model so therefore nothing to compare them too.

They're small on the outside but don't feel it on the outside too. I get in mine and people probably see a big bloke getting in a tiny car, yet once you're in you don't feel like you're in a small car.

Too many good points to mention but there is one main point to them which I've come to appreciate in all cars.........they're full of character. Not many modern cars have it but the Lupo certainly does.

Guest Lauryn
Pardon, are you proposing that any man driving a Loop or arosa looks queer? Controversial!!!

My bf drove mine the other day and I couldnt stop laughing at how cramped and silly he looked in it, it was hilarious! :lol:

Pardon, are you proposing that any man driving a Loop or arosa looks queer? Controversial!!!
My bf drove mine the other day and I couldnt stop laughing at how cramped and silly he looked in it, it was hilarious! :lol:

Enough said. :lol:

i dont agree that lupos make you look gay.... :(

yeah it has slightly feminine shape..... but that just puts of the chavs and leaves it for the real men :P

what i love about the lupo/arosa..... .

shape... the back end is just awsome... :D

Inside feels cosy and spacious.. even tho it is actuly small..

parking is piss... i find my self parking.. getting out and having nearly half the space left at the back.. lol.. i 4get that the back wheel is actuly were the car stops

its actuly a cool car... my friends realy like it.. and a number of times have said ur car is the nicest looking car in the street... when there was like audis and stuff all down the road :/

Lupos get me exited lol.. may be sad.. but even when i see a stock lupo i turn my head and go oooh lupo in my head.. sometimes outload.. :D

the people that own lupos tend to be cool ... or older people... :D

if u drive next to a modded lupo they wont get all exited and want to race u :S they will just look cool at anyspeed..

I actually find that its guys who feel they HAVE to drive a bigger, more 'manly' car that would feel uncomfortable in a Lupo!

Just because a car is a small motor, doesn't mean its a girls car. I don't feel any more inclined to pop my todger up a mans ar$e when I drive my Lupo than when I drive my Megane!! In fact I never have that urge. lol

I actually found my mk1 Clio that I sold to buy my Lupo more cramped than my Lupo is. The Lupo is deceptively big inside, everyone I've ever taken out in it has said the same.

Just because a car is a small motor, doesn't mean its a girls car. I don't feel any more inclined to pop my todger up a mans ar$e when I drive my Lupo than when I drive my Megane!! In fact I never have that urge. lol

you've just not found the right guy ;)

A 6'7" friend of mine was stunned at the amount of headroom in my loop yesterday - him and his wife are expecting a baby soon. He asked if they did a 4 door model...

On the subject of men driving them, I believe it's a compensation thing. Men with small ****s drive hummers. You figure out the rest :lol:

I think its more to do with driving stile than how big your cock is. I would rather take the long way round than sit in traffic.

In a Lupo you always feel you can turn around, squeeze through small gaps in traffic. Its the enhanced freedom it

gives over a large car yet it has the stability and quality of a bigger car

Yes, it was said in jest really. The nippy, cheeky nature of the car is what wins it for me. That in combination with being pretty economic for a car that's fun to drive and not completely impractical.

Probably is true but i must not fit the rule :whistle:

I think its more to do with driving stile than how big your cock is. I would rather take the long way round than sit in traffic.

In a Lupo you always feel you can turn around, squeeze through small gaps in traffic. Its the enhanced freedom it

gives over a large car yet it has the stability and quality of a bigger car

Stability is something the Lupo's (excluding GTI) doesn't have! Shocks are plain awful unless you have gas shocks. :P