Lights On Warning

nashwan25

This one has been bothering me for a while....

Does your Fox have any audible alarm for the lights being on when the engine if off?

Lost count the number of times I've got out and left the bloomin' side lights on *grrrr*

Might be my Fox, it has a small history of things that didn't work out of the factory *lol*

Rich

PS My Black Fox (Urban) now has rear tinted windows, darkest legally possible, looks dead cool :)

PPS Only seen one other youngster in my area driving a Fox, it's Yellow with pink flowers all over it *lol* guessing it's a girl!

This one has been bothering me for a while....

Does your Fox have any audible alarm for the lights being on when the engine if off?

Lost count the number of times I've got out and left the bloomin' side lights on *grrrr*

Might be my Fox, it has a small history of things that didn't work out of the factory *lol*

Rich

PS My Black Fox (Urban) now has rear tinted windows, darkest legally possible, looks dead cool :)

PPS Only seen one other youngster in my area driving a Fox, it's Yellow with pink flowers all over it *lol* guessing it's a girl!

Yeah, a continuous 'pinging' noise when my lights are on and i open the door with the engine off. I'd be lost without it! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Does your Fox not ding when the door is open and the lights are on? Take it to VW as they will plug it in (to a computer, not the wall) and find the problem.

Could be a few reasons behind it but they have to sort it as im pretty sure it is a safety function

Does your Fox not ding when the door is open and the lights are on? Take it to VW as they will plug it in (to a computer, not the wall) and find the problem.

Could be a few reasons behind it but they have to sort it as im pretty sure it is a safety function

Hmmm the door doesn't 'ping' either. It's also got a sticky switch in the door recess that's supposed to light the internal car light when the doors open.

Think I'll have a small list of defects for them to look at when it goes in for it's service.

Any other features I'm missing???????????????