The E38 Super (Special) Southern Convoy

Clairey Fairy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting my new job on the Monday so have to be in a half decent state for that :(

Thats a poo excuse - I'm hoping to start a new job on Monday too and I'm going for the whole weekend!

We are disappointed in you Miss Fran :P

Edited by lunalupi

sounds like i'm working on the day of the convoy for the pink one herself!

so everyone excuse me if i'm covered in black and smell of wd40... which isnt any different from the norm anyway lol

Bye Bye adjusters :blink:

I have some terrible news guys....the walkie talkies are brokedid *cries* Theyve been charging for over 24hrs now and no sign of life :( I'll leave it till the last minute, but its not looking good :wacko:

@ Fran - Stop making stoopid excuses! :P

I have some terrible news guys....the walkie talkies are brokedid *cries* Theyve been charging for over 24hrs now and no sign of life :( I'll leave it till the last minute, but its not looking good :wacko:

I've just dug out the pair I bought for the Clublupo Europe Trip aaaages ago - and the batteries in one of them still work! :lol:

So if someone can bring 3 AAA batteries then we can have the other one up and running too.....*considers running out to get a pack of spares anyway*

But it's my nickname! See - lunalupi = Loops for short :(

Guess i'll just be Diamond or something then lol! Oh yeah, Ellie's meeting me in Newport now around 10:30 am so we'll be there for you at J18 around 11:15ish? Hopefully lol! Is the services thing far off the M4?

It's just off the junction - come off the M4 and turn right/south, then drive a short way down the road and it's tucked away on the opposite side, there's a break in the central barrier for you to turn through. You'll need to keep a sharp eye out as it's not a proper signposted services, more like a trucker stop with a cafe in it :)

Click Me for a Birds Eye View!

Edited by lunalupi

It's just off the junction - come off the M4 and turn right/south, then drive a short way down the road and it's tucked away on the opposite side, there's a break in the central barrier for you to turn through. You'll need to keep a sharp eye out as it's not a proper signposted services, more like a trucker stop with a cafe in it :)

Oh christ! I'll try, but if I drive past it i'll call you lol :D

Oh christ! I'll try, but if I drive past it i'll call you lol :D

I put a link to an Aerial Map so you can get an idea of where you are aiming for - I'll wait out on the layby rather than in the carpark so drive slowly and you should spot me :)

Oh yes, and don't rush to get there close to 11 - we can get away with leaving Bath at 12 and still easily make Chievely by 2, it's only about an hours drive :) Plus I probably won't be ready to leave until 11 anyway, I have to take my mum to Bristol airport for 7.30am before I start packing the car and getting ready!

Edited by lunalupi

I put a link to an Aerial Map so you can get an idea of where you are aiming for - I'll wait out on the layby rather than in the carpark so drive slowly and you should spot me :)

Oh yes, and don't rush to get there close to 11 - we can get away with leaving Bath at 12 and still easily make Chievely by 2, it's only about an hours drive :) Plus I probably won't be ready to leave until 11 anyway, I have to take my mum to Bristol airport for 7.30am before I start packing the car and getting ready!

I thought we were meeting at chievely at 12? I'm confused! Are we only leaving there at 2?

Edit: - My bad lol! Just re-read the first post and realised 2pm leaving chievely

Best text Ellie then lol, hope she doesn't kill me for txting so late!

Edited by Sarah_Diamond

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.