The E38 Super (Special) Southern Convoy

Clairey Fairy

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okey dokey...

Who else is coming form the south? is works41 coming? Siimo? LGG?

Hiiiiiiiiiii Claire, what is the route you plan to go? I can come accross a bit and meet a bit earlier to aviod missing eachother.

Soo much to do, So little time, But the car is clean for now!

I might be coming on my own, and dont know anyone... hope we can make quick friends so i dont feel like a loaner for too long!

John

Hiiiiiiiiiii Claire, what is the route you plan to go? I can come accross a bit and meet a bit earlier to aviod missing eachother.

Read John, read!!

@ John - Hiiiii John :wave: Where are you comming from dude? Edit: Guildford, clearly. Erm.....M25ring then pop onto the M4 and meet us at Cheevely Services? J13 M4.

How exciting :)

Thats ashoooming you still live in Guilly? ^ that route is the most logical that i could think of for you to meet us all, we're aiming to be at Cheev at 12. That allows for Chris to have lunch, me to have a pee coz i'l be really excited, and more importantly enough time to fix Snowy should needs be.

And possibly have another discussion about Sarah's car :roflmao:

Maybe we should do a poll in off topic about larry/llew/dai! Save this thread for real stuff lol!

I'm so excited now for Edition...... Clairey, you still bringing the walkie talkies lol?

I have some walkie talkies too, me and chris can have those ones and you girls can have claires

I'm so excited now for Edition...... Clairey, you still bringing the walkie talkies lol?

Hopefully!! I found them tonight...theyre SO old skool it rocks!! If you think Fresh Prince of Bell Air was 80's then my god you havent met my walkie talkies!!

Mum needs alot on convincing, she says theyre dangerous and we wont be concentraiting la la la la.....im using the whole "Its no different than having a passenger sat next to me!!!"

(Excpet there will be like, 5 but shhhh!)

Will see if i can charge them tonight ;)

Yay! I want a walkie talkie :D I promise I'll give it back on Sunday Claire!

I'm feeling really excited about this now. Convoys planned (oh yes, to those of you meeting me at Jct18 - I am speed limited by a slight balancing issue on my show wheels which hasn't been fixed after numerous balancings, so we'll be doing 60mph - it's better for fuel economy anyway ;)), camping stuff dug out, even costume being put together - cowgirl, yipyipohyes :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.