Autoglym LifeShine

Now then...

Is Autoglym Lifeshine protection - £295, which is basically a set of protectants for bodywork, glasswork, and interior applied befor you pick up a new car, worth it?

Presume the car is well looked after/cleaned and waxed regularly.

Discuss... Because i'm not so sure.

Imo, no. Its just some really hardwearing wax i think. Interior may be worth it though, A mate had it in his Fez ST, and if you spilt something, it would just sit on to p of the fabric

I think if you know how to look after a car then you would be better off doing it yourself.

You could get a Scotchgard aerosol for the interior, then just use some hard wearing was (such as Collinite) on the exterior.

Do th dealers do it themselves or is it someone from Autoglym?

I bought my AG LifeShine through Ebay a few months ago for about £25 and did my wife's Passat. The polish lasted about 9 mths, the windscreen treatment lasted about 1 mth, but the interior protection is quite good particulary with biege interior and two under 3yr old's. As Jon_273 mentioned, I'd go the Collinite and Scotchguard route, as I did last week with my Loop.

BiltHammer Snow foam

DoDo Juice - Born to be Mild

DoDo Juice - Lime Prime pre-wax cleanser

BiltHammer - Clay

Collinite 915s

Looks well nice now !

I'm glad people agree with me. Nice little money spinner for the stealers.

The dealers actually apply it, so theres no guarantee of how well it has been applied and it comes with a 10 year warranty... How you would prove your car is less shiny is beyond me though!