Hangover Cures

LiamD

1. Alka Seltzer XS

2. Fri- up, must be greasy

3. A big poo

In that order, you'll be fine after that!

I can't eat, although i normally go for a KFC when i'm hungover! Big boneless box normally does the trick, but i'm car-less and in no fit state to drive!

I quite like orla's suggestion mind. Especially, the self pity/shame, duvet and telly. The Hungarian GP should be so exciting.

So is no one else nursing a hangover this morning or just me here? :)

i dont realy get hangovers much.. il feel a bit heavyer and not feel like doing much.. but i rarely get headaches or feel ill..... i sometimes have a strange feeling in my tummy.. but food...a poo.. and a shower userly solves it. lol...

i got a lemonade hangover before.. that sucked..

i went out with a couple of m8s.. i drove.. they drank.. i was on lemonade all night.. i woke up feel dreadful. headache and just genuinely poo..

my m8s were fine. .and they got **** ed.. it really wasn't fair...

Edited by +omsu+h

a beer and a fully loaded meals the ticket although my hangovers have been gettin stronger recently so i jus deal with it haha.

Liam you drink sooooo much and practically every single weekend, why the hell arent you amune to alcamahol by now?! I hope you're really suffering and your head is pounding and you feel sick and the room is spinning. I hope you look really really dreadful and i bet you smell like a badgers arse.

Love you! :P