Suspension kits for the GTI

TomS

Coilovers will be the best for ride quality, and they don't have to be on the arse mate.

Most companies say the lowering range is 30mm + so you will be able to do a subtle drop easy enough.

Although they are expensive so maybe some springs would be good enough.

I have b12s on my sport very very impressed. For the money i think you would be hard pressed to get coilovers that proform as well! Coilovers are overrated for road use IMO and the lupos cant be full coilover anyway.

just out of interest how much we looking at for B12's? im running some TKs or something and theyre pretty good but i want coilies soon. Just getting my speed bump technique first as North Wales is fully of them thanks to the penis that calls him self the cheif of police!!

Look on kam raping for the price of b12s. The rear Gti dampers are just the same as on the sport and probably same as on the all lupos so Gti front dampers with better springs may be a good way to go but i would still want to upgrade the rear. I looked at getting gti dampers and lowering springs before i got the b12s