The RedSteelie - with a little NIMBUS

REDLooP

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started prepp for inters this weekend.

First time the loops seen anything more than a good wash since edition last year :(

Still got the bonnet windscreen an roof to start. Everything else has got 1 layer of vics wax on so far.

Bonnet needs lots of work :cry:

IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2671.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

Oh and the new project that gonna be nice :lol:

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2664.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

1976 and a whole 895cc, just need a tidy an bosy dent work lol (and its bigger than the lupo lol)

thought id try a nimbus badge for abit

IMG_2704.jpg

Audio's finished for now WOOOO!!!

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

IMG_2693.jpg

Gonna change the mounting screws to counter sunk anodised alen bolts.

and finally get the trimming booked, so it can all be done nice :D

this all looks great!!

my car needs a good clean! poor old thing!

what are the plans for the polo?

pans for the polo are on hold for abit, new interior on its way an some 14" steelies so far.

Picked up new wheels yesterday, spent the last couple of hours striping them down ready for some shot blasting.

hopefully ready for edition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back from the EMMA Audio Event in Elssmere port.

And Managed to win my class WHOOOOOPPPPPPP. A few things to do until i'm ready to enter the class above but should be good.

Edited by REDLooP

:D WHHHOOOPPPPP

Nice one mate

Just got back from the EMMA Event in Elssmere port.

And Managed to win my class WHOOOOOPPPPPPP. A few things to do until i'm ready to enter the class above but should be good.

I'm SO pleased for you nick that's fantastic news!! Very well done!!

Stu :-)

Thanks guys.

Stu hopefully i'll see you at one of the EMMA events soon, an hoping you will be in a different class hahahaha

How we sorted the doors out.

Fiberglassed and mdf baffles, and all nice an sealed with deadening. Made a mad difference to the Focal K2p's MIDBASSSSS!!!!

IMG_2842.jpg

p><p>And the new tweeter pods with Focal

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t288/retro-mk1/IMG_2854.jpg' alt='IMG_2854.jpg'>

IMG_2855.jpg

Edited by REDLooP

You don't have to worry about me Nick - you've beaten me already - to my first EMMA!!!

Stoked for you that you won your first show- top notch!

Will have to be next year for the EMMAS now- still sorting adjustment on mine- it's never ending!!

Catch you soon!

• 3 weeks later...

The yearly struggle to edition has started.

The new wheels have been sent of for an bit of a blast and paint. Hopefully they will fit, as I didnt test fit them before i sent them off :huh:

And NEW AUDIO is on it's way.

Going the active way, so a updated amp is heading in. then will be fitting a set of new front components fresh out the box, never fitted to any car in the country before. Only been shipped into the country since yesterday Monday HEHEHEHE, Doubt that will be all ready an fitted for edition tho :angry:

But atleast I have all winter to set it up ready for EMMA next season WOOOO :lol:

The yearly struggle to edition has started.

The new wheels have been sent of for an bit of a blast and paint. Hopefully they will fit, as I didnt test fit them before i sent them off :huh:

And NEW AUDIO is on it's way.

Going the active way, so a updated amp is heading in. then will be fitting a set of new front components fresh out the box, never fitted to any car in the country before. Only been shipped into the country since yesterday Monday HEHEHEHE, Doubt that will be all ready an fitted for edition tho :angry:

But atleast I have all winter to set it up ready for EMMA next season WOOOO :lol:

Sounds very promising Nick - spill the beans!!

Oh well.

I'm gonna try out the New Audison Voce range for abit,just there 6.5 setup running activly off 150rms an 80.

If they dont work out we will be fitting in my DLS's :wub:

Want to get everything setup nice this time, to help with the soundstage more than anything

No I use someone else for the more complicated bit, mainly to get it sounding better.

I still have those other pods available if you want them, make me an offer an I could bring them to edition if you want.

Edited by REDLooP