R5 MFA Golf GTI MK5

MattyA

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally love these cars.

was in my mates one earlier on today.Hes Just turned 18. its black like yours with the cloth seats which i think look amazing.

the red piping on the grill is a nice touch on this car especially on the black gti's. he's running mercedes SLR rims on it now which really do look the dangleys.Theres so much power in this car its so quick.Keeps up with my other mates focus ST which are 2.5litres. Have fun Driving this Gorgeous peice of german engineering :D .

So want this car.

Alex.

• 3 weeks later...

Matt, why did you remove it? Did it sound to chav? Been looking at them for the TT but don't want to splash the cash if i will only end up looking like a tool with a loud car!

Hmmm, very interesting, when i first heard one i thought they sounded great but i suppose if you hear it everyday you might get sick of it. Thats why i sold the bmc when i had one for the Lupo, i hated pulling away quickly from anywhere. Each to their own i suppose, but you boys have saved me 200 quid!

Yeah Matt, i bought a mk 1 TT Roadster last week. I am loving the 225 ponies! I've kind of kept it to myself, i will sort some pics out on nordubs when i'm back from York though.

Yeah Matt, i bought a mk 1 TT Roadster last week. I am loving the 225 ponies! I've kind of kept it to myself, i will sort some pics out on nordubs when i'm back from York though.

MINT!!! Good lad! You must get your name down for our trip to Scotland if you can?

• 1 month later...
img0615b.jpg

I've been swimming off the rock to the right!

Great pics Matt! I went for a drive in the lakes on Saturday, lovely weather and there was loads of classics about, couple of Ferraris and Astons too.

awesome think thats devils elbow on the corner. its class in summer