ovni yellow arosa('s) *NOW WITH LUPO GTI* ** FOR SALE**

mike89

Just realised i havnt posted pictures of the arosa yet . So heres it from the start.......

Firstly, completley stock.
010.jpg

011.jpg

First thing to do was to get some wheelies. 15' wolfrace
Picture168.jpg

Picture177.jpg

then got myself stubby aerial and a set of fog lights. After a long long search, finally got hold of a badgeless grill cool.gif . Then more recently bought a set of pressed plates, and FINALLY my lowering springs arrived :angry: . FK 35 FRONT/40 REAR. Open to all opinions smile.gif
024.jpg

031.jpg

017.jpg

020.jpg

024.jpg

029.jpg

010-1.jpg

132.jpg

Edited by mike89

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that is one tidy looking arosa B) I do really like that :shades:

Suits its colour so well ;)

I like the fogs, did you fit them? Are they connected to the proper headlight switch? I wouldnt mind those on mine.

How do you keep your engine bay so clean??!! Ive got to say thats something i dont often bother with.

Id go as far as saying thats my favorite 1.0S! :shades:

Edited by cardaft

Now that is one tidy looking arosa B) I do really like that :shades:

Suits its colour so well ;)

I like the fogs, did you fit them? Are they connected to the proper headlight switch? I wouldnt mind those on mine.

How do you keep your engine bay so clean??!! Ive got to say thats something i dont often bother with.

Id go as far as saying thats my favorite 1.0S! :shades:

waow thanks :blush: yea the fogs are all connected up. putting them in is no problem, its just the wiring that takes some time. They are worth the effort though. You should get a set. They suit black arosas so much more in my opinion :shades:

Lol dont get it dirty in the first place by driving behind big lovely person lorries :lol:

Looks great, really really clean indeed. That engine bay is immense, top job. Needs to go lower though, get some phil j coilies in it :P, and get the rear wiper off.

Edited by deathhead

waow thanks :blush: yea the fogs are all connected up. putting them in is no problem, its just the wiring that takes some time. They are worth the effort though. You should get a set. They suit black arosas so much more in my opinion :shades:

Lol dont get it dirty in the first place by driving behind big lovely person lorries :lol:

I do want a set, did you get yours from the dealers? How much?

What products do you use on your engine bay? I feel i should clean mine ;)

Looks great, really really clean indeed. That engine bay is immense, top job. Needs to go lower though, get some phil j coilies in it :P, and get the rear wiper off.

thanks alot. lol i would get coilies if i could afford them. Saw someone selling a set of phil j coilies on here for £160 i think, was a bit tempted but just got these springs finally fitted :wacko: Where do people get the caps to cover the hole of the wiper btw?

I do want a set, did you get yours from the dealers? How much?

What products do you use on your engine bay? I feel i should clean mine ;)

Yea i got them from the dealers. think they were about £120 altogether, lights, grilles, wiring and switches. bit steep but definatly worth it :rolleyes:

water and a sponge. Used a de-greaser to get rid of grease splatters and just rubbed the plastic down a bit with simonez back to black

thanks alot. lol i would get coilies if i could afford them. Saw someone selling a set of phil j coilies on here for £160 i think, was a bit tempted but just got these springs finally fitted :wacko: Where do people get the caps to cover the hole of the wiper btw?

halfrauds, you get a pack of 3 dif sizes for about a quid, think its the 15mm one thats fits although i cant mind. Will you be heading to sprucefield meets.

Nope not hard at all, 15 minute job. Just take the casing off inside the boot to access the motor, pop the cover off the wiper on the outside and undo the nut and pull wiper arm off. Undo the 2 nuts holding motor on the inside and take it out, bend over wee water line and cable tie it incase you ever want it back on, put casing back on and pop in your wee plug into hole. Thats it as far as i can mind.

• 1 year later...

well, its been a while since i updated this.

lupo lights, wheels, 13x8 et around 10

photos....

DSCF3169.jpg

DSCF3201-1.jpg

DSCF3176-1.jpg

DSCF3179.jpg

DSCF3177-2.jpg

DSCF3178.jpg

DSCF3206-1.jpg

DSCF8168.jpg

Just bought an mx5, so the arosa will be up for sale asap. PM me for any details.

mikey

Edited by mike89