ovni yellow arosa('s) *NOW WITH LUPO GTI* ** FOR SALE**

mike89

A worthwhile update this time :thumbsup: So i sold the corsa (took it over to perth scotland) and traded it in for a brand new Abarth 500 in January. Ive wanted one ever since they were released, but i was only able to afford one now.

DSC09344l_zps81dd0263.jpg

DSC09343l_zps56223e48.jpg

DSC09345l_zpseab2e809.jpg

9176735719_5eac2d0b2f_o_zps474c6353.jpg

DSC08697_zps2e382ff6.jpg

DSC08686_zps4ee1dbdd.jpg

DSC09351_zps8d0e98da.jpg

DSC09366_zps5168745d.jpg

As ive been obsessing over abarths for the past few years, i already had a list of the parts i was going to buy. So obviously it wasnt long until i modified it to my taste.

Bilstein coilovers

Front lower brace bar. Omp

Magnetti Marelli group n exhaust (staright through, no back box)

2.5 centre section, downpipe to rear section.

Recaro pole positon's. Currently awaiting subframes to arrive so i can get them fitted in the car!

DSC09935_zps85b064fa.jpg

And a few other bits and pieces recently that i dont have photos of.

Edited by mike89

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so. The reason why im posting on clublupo again...

I needed a cheap run around, to take me to work. Arosa's and lupo of course were the first cars i looked at, but i couldnt find any which were near the price i was willing to spend. After a week or so looking for micras and ka's a cheap arosa popped up.

80,000 miles

2004 (october) One of the last as i gather.

Now its not the best conditon, but it does photograph well. Ive cleaned the seats, as they were naturally a little grubby. Other than that, the interior was unmarked.

I have a set of lupo lights that i kept from my previous arosa. Im not sure whether im going to fit them or not. Sometimes its best to leave a car standard. I also have a set of brand spaning new arosa mats from years ago. Brand new mudflaps from years ago, silver accessory trim that goes around the the stereo and vents (genuine) and a few other brand new parts.

It needed a new drivers side check strap, which is now fitted. New plugs fitted and new leads. New genuine gearknob/gaitor, and just fitted a new passenger side arch liner as the old one was cracked quite badly.

Its good to be back in an arosa. I did always say i would have another one! Nice registration and not bad for £700 :wave:

DSC09941_zpsdd2d0484.jpg

DSC09942_zps43e70ecf.jpg

DSC09944_zpsf3cf5523.jpg

Mikey

Edited by mike89

I have found your 2nd yellow arosa online before, and continuously admired it! As for the new arosa, looks well :) If you don't want your mats, I'd happily offer you money for them! Good to see someone from NI on here!

Look forward to seeing updates on this!

Sarah :)

i dont think there will be much spent on mods for this arosa. Its just a run about. Thanks!, i loved the second yellow one. I think i remember seeing yours around belfast a few times when i had my yellow ones. I thikn ive only ever seen 2 others over here!. Couldnt beleive when i saw it on here! Keep up the good work

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I finally got a lupo GTI. It was picked up in Salisbury from its one and only owner (vworks41) It was a very clean and well looked after car.

The original owner had fitted painted and fitted gloss black teledials

• Janspeed exhaust, which I believe was the test car used for the fabrication of this exhaust
  • gloss black mirror caps and door trim
  • headunit from a VW fox (cant remember the model right now)
  • colour coded intake pipe
  • Brand new FK highsport coilovers
Oh! It also has g60 brakes ;)

It came with mk5 golf GTI badges front and rear which i decided to replace with new original items. I have also replaced the wishbones, drop link bushings and ball joints with new nuts and bolts. A new drivers side check strap was also fitted. I haver cleaned the car top to bottom (and underneath) even though it was very clean to start with. Ive fitted new cambridge lights as well as fresh number plates. The car came with a stubby MOMO gearknob which was nice, but I opted for a new orginal item instead.

More updates soon.

DSC08904_zpshj3m1v7j.jpg

DSC08902_zpslury6obo.jpg

DSC08897%20jpeg_zpsnosa2huf.jpg

DSC08908_zpssn5r4elv.jpg

DSC08751%20jpeg_zpsc1mqteat.jpg

DSC08683%20jpeg_zpsxsdxcfx3.jpg

DSC08651%20jeg_zpssu7yn6ly.jpg

DSC08650%20jpeg_zpsrdvuiymo.jpg

DSC08696%20jpeg_zpsjhhkb30a.jpg

DSC08702%20jpeg_zpsbounbjgb.jpg

DSC08703%20jpeg_zpsjqmviiwf.jpg

DSC08710%20jpeg_zpshz2p2r6o.jpg

Edited by mike89

Thanks clayton. Don't worry, it's in good hands

Haha, it is a very tidy car. I remember seeing it on this forum years ago. I just didn't put two and two together when I saw it advertised haha.

Looks unbelievably clean! Did you replace the with OEM wisbones etc or upgrade to polyurethane bushes? Has it made a noticeable difference?