i'm moving flats again :)

Adam K

deposit down on a new place and got my move date, 31st of August :D

so excited about this new place, it's the most amazing flat i've ever seen.

penthouse suite, private lift access straight into the flat, 3 ensuite double rooms, my one has it's own enclosed lounge joined onto the bedroom, then there is the main lounge for the flat that is huuuuuuuuuuuuge, and the balcony runs right the way the whole length of the flat, and 2 underground parking spaces.

Edited by Adam K

unfortunately not living there on my own as rent is £1800 a month, sharing with some mates. i have taken the biggest room though with it's own enclosed lounge, and the biggest ensuite bathroom in the flat.

it's just outside watford.

the biggest advantage is that it's right near my work so i won't need to use my car during the week.

Edited by Adam K

Pictures? :P I've just moved into a two bed apartment in Brum with a mate of mine with underground parking and everything. Feels quite exclusive really....bit like a posh hotel! LOL £1800 between the three of you is pretty decent.

Pictures? :P I've just moved into a two bed apartment in Brum with a mate of mine with underground parking and everything. Feels quite exclusive really....bit like a posh hotel! LOL £1800 between the three of you is pretty decent.

then council tax is £200 a month.

it's really running the place that will cost a lot due to the size of it. electricity will cost a fortune.

the balcony is huge

CHES_000974_3.JPG

living room

CHES_000974_1.JPG

kitchen

CHES_000974_4.JPG

haven't got much more than that as far as pics go, but this is the description....

This outstanding 3/4 Bedroom 6th Floor Penthouse Flat all with en-suite bathrooms is accessed by key controlled lift with direct access to this breathtaking accommodation. The large lounge area with floor to ceiling glass along the whole length, has double patio door entry to the large roof garden with stunning panoramic views. Separate Dining area which may be used as a fourth bedroom if required , Video entry phone, secure underground parking, guest cloakroom . The Landlord will rent either furnished or unfurnished depending on the Tenants requirement. Professional sharers welcome. This is a must see property.

* 4 Bedrooms

* 2 Receptions

* 3 Bathrooms

* Penthouse

* AST

* Furnished or Unfurnished

Edited by Adam K

That looks amazing, i would be over the moon if that was my pad. Just imagine the ladies you could entertain on that balcony in the hot tub (i suggest you get one right away!)

that looks so cool... i am thinking of all the nice things i could cram into that place... i need more space...... :angry:

don't have next door neighbours, it's a penthouse suite sweety darling, do you get them up north? :rolleyes:

No, We get propper houses, not over-rated hotel rooms.

On a lighter note. Sounds like a spot on place you've got sorted there Adam :) Good luck with it all.

No, We get propper houses, not over-rated hotel rooms.

On a lighter note. Sounds like a spot on place you've got sorted there Adam :) Good luck with it all.

we get proper houses too, but when this came up it just seemed like the ultimate party pad, so we just had to get it. the biggest bonus is being able to roll out of bed and into work though.

we get proper houses too, but when this came up it just seemed like the ultimate party pad, so we just had to get it. the biggest bonus is being able to roll out of bed and into work though.

Looks and sounds fantastic!

We get places like that up here too but unfortunately Penthouse flats of a similar type would pretty much only have the view of Mosques as far as the eye can see, and a town centre that I'd say is best known for being crap. Also you'd probably pay around £3000 a month rent up here for some reason flats are ridiculously expensive. lol

I partly agree with some of your "Pro-south" stance, but at the same time, theres some pretty poo areas down there too, and theres some pretty nice areas up here.